Spurs (home) Sat 3rd Feb 2024

Matt

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Mad afternoon that!

After first 15 I thought we were going to get humiliated

Reacted really well and took control of the game and deservedly equalised 

Richy then gets a cracker totally against the run of play

Second half was almost a repeat of the first half 

Oliver totally refusing to give us a pen no matter what , gets stick off the crowd so loses the plot

Branthwaite grabs an injury time equaliser 

And to top it all off some scruffy fat prick ( Everton fan)accuses me of trying to pick pocket him when we were leaving the ground and calls me a thieving Scouse bastard and tells me to get a job

Throws his young daughter in between us when I react and try’s to goad me by repeatedly asking what I’m going to do about it 

How much did you get 😂

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

How much did you get 😂

I’m 56 years old and probably earn more money than he could dream of !

Seriously though I’m all for non Scouse blues following the club, whether they go the game or not, but anyone with that kind of attitude to Scousers can keep the fuck away from my city and my football club

I don’t get the big melt down on Twitter about Everton fans applauding Richy ‘after he scored’  

Nobody applauded the goals it was the respect he showed for Everton and the fans by his apologetic like response to scoring that was applauded 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nor did I get fans booing him even before he scored!

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Mad afternoon that!

After first 15 I thought we were going to get humiliated

Reacted really well and took control of the game and deservedly equalised 

Richy then gets a cracker totally against the run of play

Second half was almost a repeat of the first half 

Oliver totally refusing to give us a pen no matter what , gets stick off the crowd so loses the plot

Branthwaite grabs an injury time equaliser 

And to top it all off some scruffy fat prick ( Everton fan)accuses me of trying to pick pocket him when we were leaving the ground and calls me a thieving Scouse bastard and tells me to get a job

Throws his young daughter in between us when I react and try’s to goad me by repeatedly asking what I’m going to do about it 

Sorry mate, I was having a bad day. Would it have made a difference if I threw my son between us instead?

8 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Trying to start a fight then hiding behind your child whatever their sex may be makes you, and yes I know it was not actually you, a shit bag of the highest order

Hope that helps 👍🏻

Well this is the LAST time I try and bring a little levity to this site. From here on out it's just gonna be depressing news, all the time. 

2024, new year new me 🤗

13 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Trying to start a fight then hiding behind your child whatever their sex may be makes you, and yes I know it was not actually you, a shit bag of the highest order

Hope that helps 👍🏻

Calm down Dunc your innocent until proven guilty 😉

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

What is it with Postecoglu's lack of eye contact in interviews? Is he that insecure?

That’s odd my wife has a relative who does exactly the same he talks to you but looks to the side of you or looks down. 

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Too bad I've voted or you'd be MoM for me Dunc.

• Tottenham have now conceded eight goals in the 90th minute this season, their most in a Premier League campaign and the most of any side in the division this term.

• Jarrad Branthwaite's 94th minute header was Everton's latest equaliser in a Premier League home game since Cenk Tosun's headed goal in the 97th minute against Tottenham in November 2019.

• Everton’s equaliser through Jack Harrison (1-1) ended a run of 50 shots and 360 minutes played in the Premier League without a goal for the toffees, since Harrison’s 29th minute strike against Manchester City in December.

• Richarlison has scored nine goals in his past eight Premier League games for Spurs, netting his sixth brace in the competition overall, of which half have come at Goodison Park (3/6).

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:
  • Tottenham have now conceded eight goals in the 90th minute this season, their most in a Premier League campaign and the most of any side in the division this term.

• Jarrad Branthwaite's 94th minute header was Everton's latest equaliser in a Premier League home game since Cenk Tosun's headed goal in the 97th minute against Tottenham in November 2019.

• Everton’s equaliser through Jack Harrison (1-1) ended a run of 50 shots and 360 minutes played in the Premier League without a goal for the toffees, since Harrison’s 29th minute strike against Manchester City in December.

• Richarlison has scored nine goals in his past eight Premier League games for Spurs, netting his sixth brace in the competition overall, of which half have come at Goodison Park (3/6).

Add to that it’s the first time in 10 Premier League games that we haven’t lost when conceding the first goal

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Add to that it’s the first time in 10 Premier League games that we haven’t lost when conceding the first goal

It's definitely something we need to improve on. The fact we haven't managed to do it often isn't because the players give up though, like it has been in the past.