IGNORED

Spurs (home) Sat 3rd Feb 2024

Matt

1 hour ago, badaids said:

Richi looked upset and annoyed at the end there when he was shaking hands with his former team mates. Didn't see anything looking like aggro.

Godfrey apparently feigned injury after a tackle from him, didn't see it but heard on the commentary, maybe that was it?

Well deserved point there. We battled and worked hard, just lacked quality.

It felt like we matched them on the pitch all game.

Doms starting to look sharper as well. Looked more progressive today.

Was good to have Gana back, even if we have to put up with the odd shot. He make our middle look a lot stronger.

We just need to be a bit braver with the ball. But all in all a good performance.

Would have Richarlison back tomorrow. 

It was a lot like the game at Spurs in that we started very slowly and then conceded through some terrible defending (fortunately just the one during that period this time), and after that we were the better side and deservedly got ourselves back in the game. I felt we were in control and then we shot ourselves in the foot again and defensively let ourselves down to go in at half time 2-1 down.

Second half we didn't start slowly and looked good I thought, but then as it was going on it got to be more of a slog for us and we were getting a bit desperate, which was making us give up control. I felt like the substitutions we made invigorated us though and it gave us that added punch towards the end and we rightfully got back in the game.

If not for the defensive lapses I feel we'd have been well worthy of a win today.

Game was all over map. Pickford's distribution was awful but made some incredible saves. I thought Gana for most part was excellent.  Just should not be shooting under any circumstances.  Young is not good with crosses but played better in midfield again. I thought Harrison was awful. Problem is he has energy and is healthy.  I'd like to see a little more Chermetti. Could have had 3

Also was tired of Maddisons act today. Barely touched but 3 times almost passed away

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Well deserved point there. We battled and worked hard, just lacked quality.

It felt like we matched them on the pitch all game.

Doms starting to look sharper as well. Looked more progressive today.

Was good to have Gana back, even if we have to put up with the odd shot. He make our middle look a lot stronger.

We just need to be a bit braver with the ball. But all in all a good performance.

Would have Richarlison back tomorrow. 

If we had him before today we would’ve won 2-0😃

Mad afternoon that!

After first 15 I thought we were going to get humiliated

Reacted really well and took control of the game and deservedly equalised 

Richy then gets a cracker totally against the run of play

Second half was almost a repeat of the first half 

Oliver totally refusing to give us a pen no matter what , gets stick off the crowd so loses the plot

Branthwaite grabs an injury time equaliser 

And to top it all off some scruffy fat prick ( Everton fan)accuses me of trying to pick pocket him when we were leaving the ground and calls me a thieving Scouse bastard and tells me to get a job

Throws his young daughter in between us when I react and try’s to goad me by repeatedly asking what I’m going to do about it 

55 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Mad afternoon that!

After first 15 I thought we were going to get humiliated

Reacted really well and took control of the game and deservedly equalised 

Richy then gets a cracker totally against the run of play

Second half was almost a repeat of the first half 

Oliver totally refusing to give us a pen no matter what , gets stick off the crowd so loses the plot

Branthwaite grabs an injury time equaliser 

And to top it all off some scruffy fat prick ( Everton fan)accuses me of trying to pick pocket him when we were leaving the ground and calls me a thieving Scouse bastard and tells me to get a job

Throws his young daughter in between us when I react and try’s to goad me by repeatedly asking what I’m going to do about it 

WTF!!! That's mad. Was he a season ticket holder?