IGNORED

Everton V West Ham

Romey 1878

My word Goodison was cold today.

Defends inc. Howard where superb (Yobo excluded for some terrible passing and decsions, definatly a CB!!)

Carsely, quite but affective, needs to help going forward more though.

Osman, worked hard and got a very good goal.

Beattie - ..........

Johnson, was great, perhaps should have done better with his chance, needs a goal

MOTM - Andy Van, lets hope the lad can stay fit, he showed what he has got, long may it continue!!

Great 3 points, 1 point away from the champs league places :D:D

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

3-1 to us again, but im not getting too excited anymore,

Im a bit bored by Everton nower days, is it my age??

I think im just a moody C*@T

Yes you, are but it is part of your charm.

Needed this one fella's, at least we are showing some spirit.

ATB

Mac

Confession:

Got up 2am my time actualy 5 past & wasnt very coherent flicked on telly...Noticed Mcfadden turn it over, Beattie & VDm on park,. watched 10 real scrappy minutes & went fuk this ive got work in 3 1/2 hrs..>Went back bed.

Will watch replay this Arvo ( like my oz twang Arvo...LOL)

was not impressed to be honest, i thought both teams were shite!!!

apart from the goal osman was still poor, mcfadden gives away too many free kicks at the wrong time, beattie did well for osmans goal but still not enough. Lescott was the MOTM for me, Howard did superb again (sign him please) and VDM showed his ability and i hope he can give us what we want. if your reading this Andy; we are all very sick of the poor showing we normally get, when you show us this ability for a short time it pisses us right off coz we do want you to be a good player for us (even if we never ever show it!) so its time to get your arse moving while you have this chance!

Just got in off the lash so if this is a bit in-coherant then you know why .

SAitting in the lower Gwladys i thort VDM was superb today and very much the player we all wanted to see ( watching him on the right ripping the pi55 made me smile ) :)

For me though Lescsott was top drawer yet again , think DM has bought well cos the lad shud surely be in line for an England call upp. on his performances this year so far . :)

Frankly I thought we were pretty dire. A great result aside, the fooball we play is dross. West Ham had about 70% possession. Why why why do we continually hoof the ball out of defence. Apart from VDM no-one kept ther foot on the ball for any length of time. We play kick and rush football. Its got to change!

We got the points, but im still waiting to see a performance at Goodison this season

Just think, if man shitty didnt get that last second plus 1m goal we would be the 3rd best team in the land today

Oh ye, and for all the bt haters, who chased the lost cause before the goal :)

(some one posted somewhere that he needs to show more desire FFS

Anyway, it was all Kilbanes fault

Come on, that was a very good performance considering that the midfeild was put together in a couple of hours.

Thought the defence did very well - although West Ham had a fair bit of possesion - other than the Bowyer chance - pot shots from outside the box made West Hams shots on goal tally look flattering.

Teves looked go - he is a class player (A Man U/Chelsea quality player not a West Ham player). He is starting to find his feet, I get the feeling he is going to have a good Xmas period.

In the main I thought we had the best of the chances generally, and was suprised our second goal took so long. West Ham had more possession in the second half (once we had a lead to defend), but I though they would be vulnrable on the counter attack. Most of Howards saves were bread and butter so credit to the defence. Lescott just gets better and better in my opinion

Considering we had 4 forward and 5 centre halfs on the pitch at the end.

When I saw the team line up and the subs bench - I was worried. 3 well earned points.

thing is if we were that clinical all season we would be clear in 3rd and even sniffing at united and chelsea

currently we have 24

Dropped Points

Newcastle 2

City 2

Villa 3

Charlton 2

Wigan 2

11 points puts us on 35 3 behind chelsea and 9 behind United, but sadly that is the difference between the league winners and us at the moment.

What Midfield?

Cahill like Tevez would have had a field day.

Arteta would have enjoyed the space 2.

Fortunatley both sides had no midfield or our Sherriff Lee Carsley would have been killed @ The Alamo.

We can take more heart than them. As @ least the vison, soul & heart of midfield was on the treetment table.

OMG how dominant is Lescott? ( he's gonna score 2)

# Another int highlight was when Stubbsy twated ball into top tier...Anyone no

tice he gave Nuno just a lil wry look.....i.e thats what ya do when under pressure... ;)

# That Tevez is gonna really towel sum 1 soon #

# Are the Ferdinands on smack? like his bro Anton seems a slow working dope #

# Another int highlight was when Stubbsy twated ball into top tier...Anyone no

tice he gave Nuno just a lil wry look.....i.e thats what ya do when under pressure... ;)

Did you see him track back from midfield late on and plough straight through a west ham player (dont know who it was) after he skinned Joey at right back?

He got up, stared at Joey, pointed to his head a few times I imagine telling him to "think" an get stuck in and swaggered away like he was 16, cock of the school an had his bird on the sideline :D

Alan Stubbs, Alan Stubbs, Alan Alan Stubbs........

Oh and did u see the blokes dressed up as elvis father christmas and Sargent pepper? That was quality we were pissing our selfs laughing for 10 minutes after his thumbs down at stewards!

They were bellends going the match like that, fookin tourists, analfield is over the park

One of them was having a piss next to me in the bog, looked at me with a big grin as if to say"hey, arnt I great"

Needless to say he didnt get the reaction he was looking for

"KNOB"

They were bellends going the match like that, fookin tourists, analfield is over the park

One of them was having a piss next to me in the bog, looked at me with a big grin as if to say"hey, arnt I great"

Needless to say he didnt get the reaction he was looking for

"KNOB"

LMAO Zed

ya grumpy b*stard :lol: