IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Did they all survive?

Ruddock opened his door to the others naked apart from an apron, Worthington served up avocado with vinegar (which he thought was vinaigrette [pronounced vin-ay-gray], he's barking), Fashanu is just plain strange...I mean really psychopath delusional odd :blink: ....Carlton Palmer took some cooking lessons, served up a storm and won by a mile. I'd have eaten it :) . He still looks like a spitting image puppet of himself though :lol: .

Ruddock opened his door to the others naked apart from an apron, Worthington served up avocado with vinegar (which he thought was vinaigrette [pronounced vin-ay-gray], he's barking), Fashanu is just plain strange...I mean really psychopath delusional odd :blink: ....Carlton Palmer took some cooking lessons, served up a storm and won by a mile. I'd have eaten it :) . He still looks like a spitting image puppet of himself though :lol: .

totally agree with that. he was also tryin to act middle class, but proper school boyed it, he was gettin corrected by ruddock says enough lol

cartlon palmer made me laugh when he said watch out rooney after he won haha

really? i was so bored with season 4 that i was actually grateful when someone spoiled the ending for me, just so i didnt have to keep watchin it. Season 1 is fantastic, but they should have just escaped and had done with it. Season 2 was still interesting but all the cleverness that had me hooked in the 1st season was lacking. season 3 was ok but again, that should have been the end of it. By the time of season four, where they were basically fashion models, i was so frustrated with it but was forcing myself to watch it so i could say ive watched it.

Then again, I thought Lost was a waste of time too. Glad you enjoyed it though dude!

I think maybe it was different when I watched it because I had nothing to do I literally watched from Episode 1 of the first season to the finale of the last in less than a month.

I agree season 1 was the best, and 3 the worst. Have any of you watched the 'special episode' (No idea if it was aired, or if it was in fact special but that's how it was labelled) where Michael brakes Sarah out of Prison and it shows you how he dies.

• 1 month later...