IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Breaking Bad season 4.

Hated that season 3 ended with a cliffhanger, but season 4 picks up right were last season ended. Walter White is one of the best characters in tv history.

Agreed. Quality series. Rumours are that Season 4 is the last one though :(

Watched the last 2 episodes of Lie To Me last night, what a disappointing finish to a great series.

Watched the last 2 episodes of Lie To Me last night, what a disappointing finish to a great series.

I was gutted about that too. Was it dropped all of a sudden? Because there'd been no warning, as far as I could tell, that this would be the last series til just before the last 2 episodes.

Well Entourage has completely passed me by, haven't seen a single episode. People seem to rave about, guess I need some box sets of it one day.

It's definitely not on the same level as Breaking Bad or The wire.

I like it though because it's funny, it's only 20 minutes long, and you don't need to pay attention while watching it.

Watched Captain America last night, was midly impressed. Typical American patrotism but nothing in your face and didn't choke the story line.

Parts were cheesy but more entertaining than off putting. It was a lot more futuristic than i imagined, especially for a film set during the 2nd World War.

Would recommend staying until after the credits for a little sneak preview of The Avengers :)

just readin through this gettin some ideas of what to watch..dont watch much tv so never know whats any good when i come to buy new dvds and shit

Doctor Who is one programme ive never got tried my best to like it but just end up thinking its shit, yet thousands love it?

nah man im with you i think its utter and complete dogwank

edit: anyone seen dead like me? any good if so?

Edited by marcopaulo

just readin through this gettin some ideas of what to watch..dont watch much tv so never know whats any good when i come to buy new dvds and shit

nah man im with you i think its utter and complete dogwank

edit: anyone seen dead like me? any good if so?

It was one of my favourites, it's not outstanding but worth a watch, type of show to have a cult following of fans that liked office space, the movies not worth a look though.