IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I've watched all the originals, all Next Generation, all Deep Space Nine, all Voyager and all films. Watched the first few Enterprise episodes but it was poor. (except the shower sequence in the 1st episode ;) )

Still watch an occasional episode if I see one on TV but not from the Kirk era....just too dated now for me.

Abrhams film I watched the first half hour or so and got bored. (HOW?!)

Watched the amazing Spider Man last night, enjoyed it. Really cheesy in parts and some bits are a little OTT but Garfield and Smart are good, the guy playing Gwen's dad is good.

Lizard looks a little silly but there isn't much more they could have done with the character. I like this Peter Parker though, seems a lot more unstable and quirky, I just didn't beleive Maguire's effort, thought he was gash.

Watching Paper Man and just realised how bad Ryan Reynolds is at acting, most movies he's in are terrible as well. Think this would have been a 7-8 out of 10 with a better actor.

Green Lantern, Wolverine, Definitely Maybe, Just Friends, Smokin' Aces, The Amityville Horror, Blade Trinity all suck.

He adds nothing to Adventure Land and ruins Paper Man

Only liked him in Waiting, Van Wilder, and 2 guys and a girl (thought he was the weakest in it) which aren't exactly challenging roles. How's he still been getting work for all these years?

The pilot for Wonderfalls. 2004 tv series, tend to enjoy the Canadian shows although they would be better with a bigger production budget. IMDB says it's similar to Dead Like Me and Pushing Daisies. Got a slight Ally McBeal vibe with the surreality.

Saturday night is absolutely awful for TV, and satelite isn't much better, there's enough shit on television as it is, but Saturday night just brings out the worse of it.

I hate ITV with a passion, absolute disaster of a channel, but on now is 'greatest moments in soccer' or something like it, worth a watch actually, just watching Italy and Brazil from 1982 in Spain, remember that like yesterday, now on, - Real Madrid and Frankfurt from 1960, the 7-3 game

it ends in 10 minutes but you can watch the repeat on ITV Plus 4 channel 206 at 7pm