IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Anybody watch the finale of Peaky Blinders season 3 last night?

Unbelievable. One of the best finale's I have EVER seen. Honestly, it's fantastic.

If you need something to watch and have kept an eye on it, just owe it to yourself and do it.

Only 6 episodes per season, so nice and short (comparatively) but fantastic viewing.

I did. Great tv.

Interesting fact.... the toilets where shelby gets a good hiding is where i had my first wee after being a married man. It was filmed in the lyceum club in port sunlight village. We had our wedding photos taken in that area. Gorgeous place.

I did. Great tv.

Interesting fact.... the toilets where shelby gets a good hiding is where i had my first wee after being a married man. It was filmed in the lyceum club in port sunlight village. We had our wedding photos taken in that area. Gorgeous place.

Just as an aside; Port Sunlight is a lovely place. Attended a wedding there myself.

I'm gutted that that was the last season of Penny Dreadful. It wasn't the ending I was expecting either!

Yeah I couldn't believe it was the last one had a Google when it finished and they've pulled the plug on it

Shame I was waiting for them all to get together like in The League of Extraordinary Gentleman and other characters being added, maybe they drew it out to long

Edited by EFC-Paul

Yeah I couldn't believe it was the last one had a Google when it finished and they've pulled the plug on it

Shame I was waiting for them all to get together like in The League of Extraordinary Gentleman and other characters being added, maybe they drew it out to long

Apparently it was only ever going to be three seasons.

They're a great live act for sure. I like them, I've got most of their albums.

The Eavis karaoke at the end was a bit toe curling though. Barry Gibb I could cope with and the Viola Beach tribute was great.

Eavis (or anyone in fact) "singing" My Way is the ultimate cliche, hate the song with a passion, even when Sinatra did it.

Can someone start a "ten most hated songs" thread please, it'd be in there for me.

I was team Iron Man. I couldn't get why you'd even consider being different. Cap is being a dick the entire film.

Snap you get to see these "remainers" for what they are on the big screen ?

Wasn't a bad film better than The Avenger's 2 anyway... plop