IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the first episode of Westworld after hearing rave reviews on the radio about it; HBO's new series that apparently got more viewers than GOT for its first episode in the US on Sunday. Boring, gave up after half an hour....and I loved the 1973 film it's based on.

I just watched the first episode of Westworld after hearing rave reviews on the radio about it; HBO's new series that apparently got more viewers than GOT for its first episode in the US on Sunday. Boring, gave up after half an hour....and I loved the 1973 film it's based on.

I'll be watching it tonight, so that's put a dampener on it!

Luke Cage (Obviously).

Started off slow (not AS slow as Jessica Jones) but things are picking up. I love the diversity of the show, its VERY different to all the other Marvel entities (Not like most of the other star spangled avenger films).

Good so far.

I'll be giving that a go soon. I didn't think much if JJ tbh, it was mostly boring. Tennent was the best character so season 2 might be even worse. I'll give it the first couple episodes of season 2 but I can see me dropping it.

I'll be giving that a go soon. I didn't think much if JJ tbh, it was mostly boring. Tennent was the best character so season 2 might be even worse. I'll give it the first couple episodes of season 2 but I can see me dropping it.

I'll be honest, JJ started well....it just didn't go anywhere. You're right about Tennent, he was brilliant. Cage has a bit more nouce about it. Been good. Give it 3 episodes, if you're not in by then, you won't be.

I'm struggling to finish it. Only highlight for me so far is the part were the guys neck gets blasted.

Ex Machina is a great AI film if you like the genre. Will hopefully help you forget this rubbish.