IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Save yourself some time MJB, watch 4,5&6. Ignore the rest. (until Rogue One comes out).

Lol. It's been so long since I've seen all of them in giving them another chance. To be honest episode 1 is solid. Pod racing was fun and darth Maul and qui gon Jin were cool. Episode 2 anakin is an awful actor and the plot moved horribly and just random stuff happened.

I think the biggest downfall of the 1-3 was they were shot predominantly on a green screen. It's very evident and to me just degrades the value of the films. I think shooting on location would have instantly improved a lot of them.

Episode 3 tonight and then the original 3 this weekend.

Edited by markjazzbassist

First episode of the new Game of Thrones series, good as ever.

Lucky though to have a nineteen year old brain sat next to me to remind me what the story lines are and where we're up to, I'd be as confused as hell otherwise :lol:.

Might download the whole lot from the beginning to give myself some revision material :P.

First episode of the new Game of Thrones series, good as ever.

Lucky though to have a nineteen year old brain sat next to me to remind me what the story lines are and where we're up to, I'd be as confused as hell otherwise :lol:.

Might download the whole lot from the beginning to give myself some revision material :P.

I struggle with it if I'm honest - I tend to watch all this sort of stuff late at night and focus becomes difficult. The cinematography is an absolute joy - I think sometimes I lose the storyline watching the scenery and effects etc

There better be no spoilers on here, can't watch it until Wednesday's because my wife works Monday and Tuesday's and would likely murder me if I watched it without her!

There's nothing to spoil really. As is usually the case with the first episode it was just setting the scene for the rest of the season.

I struggle with it if I'm honest - I tend to watch all this sort of stuff late at night and focus becomes difficult. The cinematography is an absolute joy - I think sometimes I lose the storyline watching the scenery and effects etc

Try reading the books. There are even more characters to keep up with! When I was reading them I regularly found myself thinking "who the fuck is that?" :lol:.