IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Furthermore, got to suspect something's up, when every routine stop (such as running a red light, broken indicator, driving two miles and hour over the speed limit etc), results in fuck knows what found on an individuals person or vehicle, or outstanding warrants for half the United States.

Sorry to disabuse you but it's not a live programme DK....they get shitloads of film and just show the interesting bits. If they showed decent, polite, law abiding citizens being stopped (for the offences you listed) and then them being cheerily waved on their way after a slap on the wrist by the smiling policeman the ratings would be pretty awful.

Eurotrip on BBC1

Seen this before as a stereotypical view of 'dumb americans' take a vacation around Europe and get into all sorts of escapades in the sex bars of Amsterdam and the Vatican in Rome etc

Even Vinny Jones gets a cameo, so it speaks for itself it's a poor movie release, but worth a watch if you've never seen it. On now if you hurry.

Bundesliga Highlights

The anchorwoman, Isabella Mueller Reinhardt, has got to be a bloke. Hands like shovels!

The players standing in a line at the end of the game facing their fans, hands joined, then waving their arms up and down in time with the crowd. All a bit odd and a bit closet Nazi salute, if you ask me.

Much prefer MOTD, Cheeky Gary Lineker with Mrs Hansen & Lawrenson and our players rushing off at the end of the game to be the first to tweet about what they've just done.

Just watched the latest episode of Breaking Bad. Quite possibly the best episode of any TV show I've ever watched. Half an hour later after finishing it, I'm still in shock.

If any of you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet, do so. The first season is a bit slow so bear with it, it's worth it. Hell, it would be worth it for last night's episode alone.

Just watched the latest episode of Breaking Bad. Quite possibly the best episode of any TV show I've ever watched. Half an hour later after finishing it, I'm still in shock.

If any of you haven't watched Breaking Bad yet, do so. The first season is a bit slow so bear with it, it's worth it. Hell, it would be worth it for last night's episode alone.

I'm still working on the 5th but can't wait to catch up. Everyone has been talking about it!

DONT SAY ANYTHING! Up to s5 ep13, waiting for ep14 to appear somewhere. So excited but going to feel like theres something missing in my life afterwards. That may sound crazy, but for those who have watched the series, you will know what I mean

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24281785

(May contain spoilers if you're not up to date with it....never seen it personally)

Where you at with Breaking Bad Matt? I've watched loads past few days to catch up. Up to season 5 episode 13. Planning on watching 14 and 15 as well tonight. Am I correct in saying that episode 14 is the amazing one?

got the last 3 to watch. Avoiding everywhere that might mention any kind of give away, too excited. Finale this weekend if im not wrong.

Watch Django Unchained last night, another cracker from QT. Christoph Waltz is an amazing actor.

Watched the first episode of the BBC's new Saturday night blockbuster "Atlantis".

Embarrassing acting; cringeworthy script. Truly pathetic.

Beeb used to be good at this sort of thing but in recent years (Merlin, Robin Hood) they just seem to have lost the plot (Doctor Who excepted).

Watched the first episode of the BBC's new Saturday night blockbuster "Atlantis".

Beeb used to be good at this sort of thing but in recent years (Merlin, Robin Hood) they just seem to have lost the plot (Doctor Who excepted).

Here's a line of advice - Do not watch anything on the BBC

Actually there are one or two decent programs here and there, like Coast or some historical documentaries, but on the whole of it, they're as bad as ITV for putting on levels of unparalleled garbage shit.

Also, about ten minutes into the pilot episode of "Breaking Bad". All the stuff on here made me curious....wonder how long it'll take me to get to the last one (assuming I get hooked) :).

They are running a marathon on AMC in chronological order up until the season finale tonight. I've almost caught up. I honestly think it's the best show I've ever seen.

That looked shocking just from the trailer.

Wooden actors reading a script that seemed to have been written by a ten year old. Really was awful.

This from The Guardian describes it perfectly! Like he says at the end if it was on CBBC on a Friday afternoon it'd be just about acceptable but prime time Saturday night it isn't!

"So the BBC has a new mythical historical adventure for us to either enjoy or endure, and they've actually taken note of what has been made in other countries, grabbed onto the new golden era and... ignored it all.

Atlantis starts in the present day with poorly acted exposition, earnest as an elf-maiden but with the emotional intensity of a wine-gum. Within 30 seconds of hitting the water, a portal (ie a fuzzy underwhelming light) opens up and our hero Jason is naked on the beach, where handily someone has left an ensemble of extremely well tailored period slacks and shirt, with de-rigeur sandals. A quick encounter with a dragon that can be defeated with a bread basket and a rolling pin leads to tension in the marketplace of a grand city made of polystyrene blocks and crummy but suitably dusty CGI. Lots of fruit is bruised in a run from soldiers, much of it in unexciting slow motion, and already I've lost the will to live.

This is heralded as a Game of Thrones, but its less the seat of a king than a commode. The first twenty minutes fly by, in a way that I imagine was supposed to convey a fast and urgent script, an whizz-bang of a an opener, but just makes you wonder why they are rushing, it's set up in a way that even young children will see through, so it is quite bizarre that this isn't on at around 5.30 in the evening, when they will be more able to point and laugh at the screen at the jokes that fall flat, and the notion that Pythagoras (The triangle guy) and Hercules (Robert Baratheon playing a lesser version of that role) live together.

The stunts are indeed stunted and unimaginative, but worse, unreal looking, which is a disgrace considering the budget. The set pieces dismantle before your very eyes into immature japery and the story is as compelling as a game of chess played by snails.

This could be Robin of Sherwood or Sherlock, but it's more a case of Sher-won't and Shergar (after he was turned into lasagne). Being described as a Greek A Team, I agree with... It's a huge waste of money and not enough people die. Don't consider this a substitute who, just ask why?

Juliet Stevenson not only over the top as an oracle, but poorly used, is one of the more recognisable faces among a cast that uses every cliché in the book and makes you wonder if it was written by a dyslexic... The hero, princess, sensitive one, brutish one, the King and Queen, the yawn, who cares? It's all very sterile when compared to US attempts to weave magic from dubious fact, such as Da Vinci's Demons, and not even enjoyably stupid. This show is taking itself seriously whilst looking increasingly foolish the longer it lasts... The Minotaur for example was well rendered, but was killed too easily by a character previously described as having the sword skills of a four year old girl.)

Atlantis should have remained lost. This show adds nothing significant to the old legends, or anything to the new viewer. It is trivial nonsense without the wit to make you smile, the drama to keep you glued or the acting to stir the soul. However, on CBBC it could make a splash. Prime-time on BBC1, it goes down like a dirty mermaid, it looks good, makes your stomach turn over, but ultimately seems a bit fishy."