IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

18 minutes ago, Matt said:

Ssssssssssh!

This sort of response pisses me off (mostly on social media and not on a forum tbf). Literally not even a hint of a spoiler and you're telling me to shush as if I've just started talking about something that actually happens in it.

It's the morning and I'm grumpy :lol: (just in case Sev needs it).

32 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

This sort of response pisses me off (mostly on social media and not on a forum tbf). Literally not even a hint of a spoiler and you're telling me to shush as if I've just started talking about something that actually happens in it.

It's the morning and I'm grumpy :lol: (just in case Sev needs it).

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Can you ssssshhhhh when watching tele or stream on pc? isn't the ssssshhhh or the headturn with rolling eyes only for movie theatres?

Ok, I once ssssshhhhhh'd at by brother while watching The good, the bad and the ugly on dvd, but the bastard was eating loudly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2024 at 12:21, Romey 1878 said:

I didn't. I was going to read it but it's very long so I decided to read it at a later time.

Visually stunning, brilliant sound. But that is not the story and the ending isn't right. I'm fucking fuming, that's GoT s8 levels of disappointment.

10 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

If you haven't watched the tv series Fargo, you're doing it wrong.

Finally got around to watching season 5 that came out late last year, and it is absolutely stunning. Every season (maybe with the exception of 4) has been a masterclass in storytelling, and I cannot recommend enough.

There's 5 now?! I loved the first one