IGNORED

Nugent ?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all the evidence (if you can call it that) points to Moyes having had a word with nugent either saying we are gona come get you or I'm not interested and the lads head is up his arse over it an he doesnt know weather to take his prem chance now or see out his contract and take the best option on a free (which could fesibly be the blues where he wants to go afterall).

what i mean is that i wonder if he might get his head turned easily. if an offer was there ie to spain if he scored 20 next season, would he dig his heels in for the move like he has now with us, or would he be happy with his move home to blues? he is taking a big risk turning down sunderland/portsmouth, let's just hope we are hiding in the background.

The Preston thing is completely different. They stopped him moving last year and he didnt complain and he has a year left on his contract there. If he signed for us he'd be on a 5 year contract where it's very difficult to dig your heels in.

I think all the evidence (if you can call it that) points to Moyes having had a word with nugent either saying we are gona come get you or I'm not interested and the lads head is up his arse over it an he doesnt know weather to take his prem chance now or see out his contract and take the best option on a free (which could fesibly be the blues where he wants to go afterall).

If this was the case, he would have signed for Portsmouth or someone already.

I am hoping, fingers and toes crossed, we have asked him to sit it out so the price reduces. Hey, we can but hope!

Thats a smack in the Eye for Moysey who was hoping to get him on the Cheap, dithering Dave lives up to his name.

Looks like we'll be stuck with Beattie. :huh: Now he has to go for a decent winger.

Thats Koumas and Nugent gone fom his wanted list, lets hope Baines does'nt go the same way. :angry: I dont want Lescott having to play left back for most of the season.

Not to bothered about this.

would have obvisly liked him here but we have got 4 good strikers. So it wasnt like we realy needed Nugent.

We will now have an extra 6mil to spend on a lm and lb (ifr moyes WAS after Nugent)

---------------

With the Baines thing i think Moyes was waiting to see what happened with Nugent. If Nugent dosnt sign for Everton (which is likly) then i think we will move straight in for Baines.

Not to bothered about this.

would have obvisly liked him here but we have got 4 good strikers. So it wasnt like we realy needed Nugent.

We will now have an extra 6mil to spend on a lm and lb (ifr moyes WAS after Nugent)

---------------

With the Baines thing i think Moyes was waiting to see what happened with Nugent. If Nugent dosnt sign for Everton (which is likly) then i think we will move straight in for Baines.

We weren't going to pay £6million thats why hes not signing for us tomorrow, so I don't know where you get the extra from.

Guest blueboy122

ye i am pretty pissed off as well cus even tho i wasnt the biggest fan of him i wud of still likes to of seen him here only if he hanged on that one more season!! o well bring on riqueleme smith richardson baines (hopefully)

Get Real, if i was Nugent i'd tell Moysey to piss off after fooking me about the way he has.

If Moyse was actually after him, then its his transfer policy of trying to get the cheapest deal possible thats backfired on him, and as i said hope he tells him to go and fook himself, he's not played the game with the lad and it serves him right.

Get Real, if i was Nugent i'd tell Moysey to piss off after fooking me about the way he has.

If Moyse was actually after him, then its his transfer policy of trying to get the cheapest deal possible thats backfired on him, and as i said hope he tells him to go and fook himself, he's not played the game with the lad and it serves him right.

well said, moyes piss's me off sumtimes

And that didnt show you the one where he ran from his own penalty area, beat about four players and slotted it in. If it had been Rooney or ronaldo we wouldnt have heard the last of it, a great goal.

But its no good mulling over it now, its a shame but we have to move on.