IGNORED

Nugent ?

personally i cannot wait for Nugent to sign for a new club and for smith to decide what the fuck he's doing. Im getting really bored of being told everyday that either us, boro pompey, blackcats or newcastle...or however will complete their signatures within 24 hours. Don't the journo's get bored? I sure am getting bored reading about it.

Still i can't stop talikng or thinking about it. Damn

Edited by jamiemaher85

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam ...... "See that Sharp joined Sheffield for £1m. That is going to be a good bit of business."

And Freddie Eastwood to Charlton for 2mill is another good bit of business. ;)

Thought he was going to Wolves????

but still another good bit of business.

i would have settled for not signing nugent if he had taken a chance on Sharp or Eastwood.

[edit] Summer Transfer 2007

Eastwood's prowess in front of goal over the last few years has has attracted much interest from a number of clubs, including Championship sides Norwich City, Derby County and Sunderland. He has also recently been linked with Charlton Athletic and Manchester City.

Some speculation stated that Freddy would sign for Wolves, on Friday 22nd June for £1m plus an additional £250k if they gain promotion. This turned out not to be the case, with Southend United turning down a £1.5m offer from Norwich City and stating that Freddy was being undervalued. It seems that an offer of at least £2m will be necessary to prise the hitman away from Roots Hall which has now been met by Wolverhampton Wanderers and Charlton Athletic.

On the 4 July, Wolves confirmed they had agreed a 4-year-deal with Eastwood and that the player had also passed a medical. This was denied by the Southend supremos, who said that Charlton had since upped their offer, and a two-horse race developed. However, later the same evening, Southend chairman Ron Martin confirmed they had reluctantly agreed to sell Eastwood to Wolves.

SEEMS WOLVES GOT HIM AFTER ALL.

According to that article no one other than Sunderland and Pompy have offered for him so can't think that he is waiting or Everton as it doesn;t even look like DM has offered for him even at 4m or even enquired about him

According to that article no one other than Sunderland and Pompy have offered for him so can't think that he is waiting or Everton as it doesn;t even look like DM has offered for him even at 4m or even enquired about him

The guy from PNE only said that he didn't think anyone else had contacted the club. There's always the possibility that someone from EFC could have contacted Nugent's agent and put a bug in his ear to let him know that they'd come calling as soon as PNE lowered their price.

lol I know...BBC changed the story they had on this morning....one minute he is back at training, the next he is off to Portsmouth for talks.

Exactly your swinging your opinion with the changing media SPECULATION!!

Everyone needs to calm down there could be a million and one different reasons & outcomes of this situation.

Liam said ....... "there could be a million and one different reasons & outcomes of this situation".

Or maybe just three.

1. He stays at Preston with a view to coming to us at a later date.

2. He signs for Portsmouth.

3. He signs for somebody else and says fook you Moysey.

Whichever one it is I've lost interest and could'nt give a monkeys if we get him or not. :D :D

Vaughan, Johnson, Annichebe, with Beattie and Mc faddy as back-up wont let us down.

PS .... i'm Calm. :)

Liam said ....... "there could be a million and one different reasons & outcomes of this situation".

Or maybe just three.

1. He stays at Preston with a view to coming to us at a later date.

2. He signs for Portsmouth.

3. He signs for somebody else and says fook you Moysey.

Whichever one it is I've lost interest and could'nt give a monkeys if we get him or not. :D :D

Vaughan, Johnson, Annichebe, with Beattie and Mc faddy as back-up wont let us down.

PS .... i'm Calm. :)

Ive said it before, I dont think he is on our shopping list unless we offload BT which wont happen (Vaughan, Johnson, Annichebe, with Beattie and Mc faddy) they'll be our stikers

I think we are looking elsewhere anyway

I don't even think we are in the hunt for a striker!

Possibly Smith but only because he can play accross the mid too which Moyes likes but I'd be extreamly supprised if we end up with a new striker, dont forget we scored enough last season with what we have.

Specially with the addition on a fit Cahill or hopefully Veron

i don't want him anymore anyway, he seems like a bit of a moody sod if he does'nt get his own way, what would happen if he came to us scored 15-20 goals in his first season, then Barca/Madrid decide they want him, will he dig his heels in just to get a move. i don't want him tbh, seems like too much hassle.

Edited by The Prisoner

i don't want him anymore anyway, he seems like a bit of a moody sod if he does'nt get his own way, what would happen if he came to us scored 15-20 goals in his first season, then Barca/Madrid decide they want him, will he dig his heels in just to get a move. i don't want him tbh, seems like too much hassle.

Bang out of order that post he'd be a Sunderland player if it wasnt for Everton. The lad has earned a move to the prem his club massivly overprices him and the club he wants to move to pulls their usual will we / wont we trick and you blame Nugent.

Bang out of order that post he'd be a Sunderland player if it wasnt for Everton. The lad has earned a move to the prem his club massivly overprices him and the club he wants to move to pulls their usual will we / wont we trick and you blame Nugent.

Spot on Liam. The lad cant be blamed for hanging out for the club he loves, I would be exactly the same!

Everton have never came out to say they where interested though so there is nobody to blame at all in my opinion. I would love to see the lad at the club but what happens happens.

IN MOYES WE TRUST

Edited by Ian

the club he wants to move to clearly dont want him, he'd be here now if we had our arses in gear.

and you can say withoubt doubt that Moyes hasnt had words with him privatly or given his agent an indication you we're interested??

This is the point I have been trying to get over to everyone running hot and cold over the past 2 weeks.

WE KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES, developing bad opinions of people because you think you know everything is a tad nieve IMHO!

and you can say withoubt doubt that Moyes hasnt had words with him privatly or given his agent an indication you we're interested??

This is the point I have been trying to get over to everyone running hot and cold over the past 2 weeks.

WE KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES, developing bad opinions of people because you think you know everything is a tad nieve IMHO!

Listen, i have not got an opinion on Nugent, i'd rather have him here as he's young and english, i just want it sorted, i'm getting really fed up of the pissing around that seems to be going on, he is either coming or he's not.

Edited by The Prisoner

Listen, i have not got an opinion on Nugent, i'd rather have him here as he's young and english, i just want it sorted, i'm getting really fed up of the pissing around that seems to be going on, he is either coming or he's not.

Fair enough It just seemed like you had gone off Nugent calling him a moody sod when he doesnt get his own way and claiming he'll probs fuck us around in the end too!

Must have read it wrong B)

what i mean is that i wonder if he might get his head turned easily. if an offer was there ie to spain if he scored 20 next season, would he dig his heels in for the move like he has now with us, or would he be happy with his move home to blues? he is taking a big risk turning down sunderland/portsmouth, let's just hope we are hiding in the background.