IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

but if we aspire to compete for the champions league then we need these sort of players, especially if they take the fourth place away as is being suggested by new boy Platini.

i understand what your saying, we do need to be able to spend that sort of money. but we simple dont have it

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just getting ridiculous, 48 hours and we hav'nt signed anyone yet, heads should roll if we don't bring anyone, Moyes can't come out with his tried and tested excuse of "we looked but nothing was there" because there have been some decent players moving around the window,and to be beaten to a players signature by charlton is just embarrasing.

Just said on skysports that we are still in talks bout the move. Fucking joke

Can't be held to ransom by anyone. If you were buying a house and someone kept changing the deal you'd keep talking, not just say.."OK whatever you want."

We don't know what's going on so to say it's a joke is daft IMO.

The present situation would see his registration half owned by Fernandes representatives, MSI.

This, however, is deemed unacceptable by the Premier League and they have put the onus on Everton to find a solution to the wrangle, which means club officials will be working frantically today and tomorrow to get the deal pushed through.

tbh, i just want us to have something to smile about, before we become the laughing stock of the league, we are supposed to be a big club.

we are currently 7th in the league, most teams would kill for our better players, i doubt were a laughing stock.

its one transfer, with some dodgy deal already behind it, take a little perspective

what situation is that?

were 7th in the laugue after throwing away too many points, we have potential and a good few kids coming through the ranks. were a couple of players short of being a really good team, but so are most of the league.

in realism we are a lot better than 5 years ago!

if i fancied having a good long think about the wimbledon game then yes im happy

lack of funds.

a clueless chairman

a manager who could be the next SAF but he makes some of the strangest team selections and tactical desicions i've seen.

no scouting network

a crumbling stadium which hopefully will change soon (frankfurt please) :)

and like YOU said we throw points away for fun sometimes

we need some consistency in the team and some more honesty from board and manager, others do it so why can't we?

really i just want something to smile about, instead of having to be a doom-munger all the time.

He didnt choose Charlton over us.

Dm wanted him to play in diferent positions (defensive midfielder) and he said no.

Was annoyed when I first saw that DM pulled out of the deal but if that is his attitude then DM was right.

It will be interesting to see if they don't allow us Fernandes cos of the paper work but let the Red shite get the guy from West Ham even though he has played for 2 clubs.

Might be a bit of upraw behind the scenes if that happens