Referendum  

50 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. In or out?

• Stay in
    • Leave

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong but I remember that being spelt out by the remain campaigners before the vote, and leave campaigners saying rubbish were get the deal we want because they need us more than we need them. 

Project fear turns out to be project fact. 

The biggest fuck up to hit this country in my life time, let’s do the only sensible option left  to us No Brexit and remain   

Because digging our heels just to save face isn’t right when we know it’s all gone Pete tong

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

The biggest fuck up to hit this country in my life time, let’s do the only sensible option left  to us No Brexit and remain   

Because digging our heels just to save face isn’t right when we know it’s all gone Pete tong

Unfortunately the referendum question was lacking in nuance, leave won and there is no option to remain. Remainers have to accept that.

Anyone who was worried about what deal was possible very likely voted remain, or didn't care.

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

what is the biggest fuck up to happen in your lifetime Palfy ?   I thought for a minute you were talking about brexit but as that has not happened yet I am struggling to follow what you mean.  yes I realise you are against brexit and this is the brexit thread  but as it has not happened yet  I am sadly a bit confused as to what has happened to make you say that?

4 hours ago, rubecula said:

what is the biggest fuck up to happen in your lifetime Palfy ?   I thought for a minute you were talking about brexit but as that has not happened yet I am struggling to follow what you mean.  yes I realise you are against brexit and this is the brexit thread  but as it has not happened yet  I am sadly a bit confused as to what has happened to make you say that?

The fact that we were promised a lot of advantages and can’t even get the initial negotiations right? 

8 hours ago, Chach said:

Unfortunately the referendum question was lacking in nuance, leave won and there is no option to remain. Remainers have to accept that.

I agree.  Brexit has to go through.   

To stop Brexit now would put the EU's most obstructionist Member-state back in the centre of the EU, but this time with an even more divided public opinion on Europe.   

The best way to defeat populists is to put their idiotic ideas into effect and watch them fail.   UK is very welcome to rejoin after March 29th 2019.

10 hours ago, rubecula said:

I was thinking a head Rubes 😁 but your right it hasn’t been it hasn’t happened yet,  but mark my words mate it will happen and hopefully it’s good but I can’t see it. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I was thinking a head Rubes 😁 but your right it hasn’t been it hasn’t happened yet,  but mark my words mate it will happen and hopefully it’s good but I can’t see it. 

thanks mate   I was thinking I had missed something.

39 minutes ago, rubecula said:

thanks mate   I was thinking I had missed something.

To be honest, I think a lot of people have with this whole, hypocritical debacle. 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

To be honest, I think a lot of people have with this whole, hypocritical debacle. 

it has been very divisive has it not?   but at least it allowed some of s to show how we really feel about some people that we thought of as friends.

34 minutes ago, rubecula said:

it has been very divisive has it not?   but at least it allowed some of s to show how we really feel about some people that we thought of as friends.

That’s deep mate, it is emotional 😭 and I’ve said plenty of things that were wrong as you know, but some times the frustration and red mist take over and you fuck up. 

But what ever happens good or bad we will all still be here god willing and getting on with it and watching the Toffees rise to top🏆

44 minutes ago, rubecula said:

And I will continue to think of friends as just that, regardless of their vote :) it was divisive because of false information and false promises, and that the population was grossly uneducated (seemingly the politicians too) to have been allowed this to have ever been up for discussion 

the problem can be laid at the feet of lazy politicians imho 

on the leave side they were lazy to put the referendum out there in the first place/ on the remain side they were lazy in not wanting to do what they were voted into office for/  if you understand what I mean ...

15 minutes ago, rubecula said:

the problem can be laid at the feet of lazy politicians imho 

on the leave side they were lazy to put the referendum out there in the first place/ on the remain side they were lazy in not wanting to do what they were voted into office for/  if you understand what I mean ...

No😂