IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Sunday May 13th

markjazzbassist

12 minutes ago, London Blue said:

(un)fortunately I cannot get a link to the match..

1 minute ago, badaids said:

yes - links thin on the ground today.  mind you -could be a good thing.

I am not sure if I am doing a favour but... Here you go. (if you mean this of course, maybe "link" has another meaning, not sure lol)

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Niasse hard work got him that shot and he shot it straight at Adrian.  That was a chance.

More Ogbonna defending like a twat under no pressure but either way he should have finished it. He scuffs it too.

Today's game is another example of why we need another creative mid. Gylfi was coming into his own but obviously we have no cover. I rate Davies but he is NOT a number 10. Neither is Gana. Neither is Morgan. I feel Davy would've been more appropriate for this game. 

My only hope about this match is the post-match interview with Sam. I hope he will announce that he won't be the manager next year.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

People won't agree but that goal starts from Gana being the wrong side. If Gana is goal side, Mori doesn' come out of position, he then isn'ttt playing catch up with Lanzini. 

I agree but it is not only Gana. Gana + 3 central defenders. It is funny the team is playing with 3 central midfielders + 2 defensive midfielders in the middle and West Ham found the gap in the middle then scored. It is like half of the team covering middle and still conceded a goal...