IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I enjoyed Django. I'm a big fan of DiCaprio, who is evolving into one of my all time favourite actors.

Not seen it yet, really excited. DiCaprio is one of my favourites, which is ironic considering he made his name being made in The Beach and Titanic.

Will Smith is also an actor Ive got a lot of time for.

Had a week off and had 2 day movie fest. Watched Tree of Life with Brad Pitt. Very slow to get going and very "arty" but its a Terence Malick film and beautifullly shot. Also We Need To Talk About Kevin. Quite disturbing about a young kid growing up and hating his mother and goes on to massacre kids at his school. Not sure if its a true story but its a good film.

Watched the new Spiderman film today. Ive put it off cos i thought it was too early to make a remake but i thought it was excellent better than the original. Andrew Garfield was a better Peter Parker, less geeky and more with the times.

There's a lot of these marvel comic heroes theater releases coming up just recently, and this year will see the new Superman release of all things, but I won't be watching, as it's all just a lot of garbage now, and nothing how it was when I used to go see Chris Reeve in the part years back. A lot of the new sequels and continuations now such as Mad Max and Batman, just don't need to be done, the series have reached their ends long ago, but it's all about the fucking profits for some or how much money can be made, over the integrity of a long standing movie franchise. It's a real pity I feel sometimes.

I totally disagree, i didnt feel the need for the new spiderman film.Granted it didnt deviate far from the first film but it had its own take and was immensley enjoyable cant see the problem with the Superhero genre. Its when they start fucking about with genuine classic films i think the problem is

I hadn't heard of it until recently, well worth a watch an instant favourite. My friends a bit of a movie buff and rates it as Di Caprio's best.

'Such is DiCaprio’s acting prowess that people unfamiliar with the young actor mistook him for being disabled, as is his character in this heartbreaking drama centered around a small fictional community. Gilbert (Depp) is faced with caring for his morbildy obese mother and his handicapped younger brother Arnie Grape (Dicaprio) in the absence of their father, and Dicaprio steals the show in this poignant and affecting drama that remains Dicaprio’s finest performance (in my opinion anyway!) and one of my all time favourites to this very day.'

http://www.frontroom...o-performances/

That was a good film, and Di Caprio was outstanding.

I totally disagree, i didnt feel the need for the new spiderman film.Granted it didnt deviate far from the first film but it had its own take and was immensley enjoyable cant see the problem with the Superhero genre. Its when they start fucking about with genuine classic films i think the problem is

It's only going to be a matter of time before a re-make of a classic such as Gone With The Wind or The Third Man or Casablanca is made, it'll damn well happen, the way things have gone in recent years. Once again, it's all about the profits that can be generated than the risk of ruining a classic movie or franchise.

There's going to be a Die Hard 5 this year of all things, Willis is far too old for the part now, and the series should have ended after Vengeance in '95, and even Harrison Ford is coming back again as Indiana Jones in another adventure of all things apparently.

It's getting out of hand now with these damn movie releases and constant sequels. Can't help but get fucking irritated, in that they don't know when enough is enough.

should have said incidentally, watching Bullseye on that awful piece of crap retro channel Challenge TV

for those not old enough to remember, this was must see viewing back in the 1980s, and drew in about 17,000,000 viewers each broadcast of all things.

I always felt sorry for those who won a speedboat and lived in Leicester or something.

Frankly, I couldn't give a damn, as I think it's an epic adventure despite it's near four hour running time.

Just about done for this night, but watching bits of American History X as I've never seen it, and think Edward Norton is a good actor. If he's half as good as his Fight Club performance,it could well be worth a watch.

Frankly, I couldn't give a damn, as I think it's an epic adventure despite it's near four hour running time.

Just about done for this night, but watching bits of American History X as I've never seen it, and think Edward Norton is a good actor. If he's half as good as his Fight Club performance,it could well be worth a watch.

Over-rated imo. Do The Right Thing gives a truer exhibition of racism, partly helped by Spike Lee being a massive racist in real life.

I hate it when you have to admit that you hated agreeing with me, understand ?

In a short time, ITV2 will be showing In the Name of the Father, which starts just after twelve, about some men wrongfully convicted of an attack by the Irish Republican Army. I've seen this before, and it's a truly great movie, well worth a watch if you can make it.

Highly recommended

I hate it when you have to admit that you hated agreeing with me, understand ?

In a short time, ITV2 will be showing In the Name of the Father, which starts just after twelve, about some men wrongfully convicted of an attack by the Irish Republican Army. I've seen this before, and it's a truly great movie, well worth a watch if you can make it.

Highly recommended

I hate to admit that hating to admit that I hate to admit you hating to admit agreeing with me (something like that).

But....great film indeed.

I was a fourteen year old living in Guildford at the time of the real bombings; for some reason that night decided to tune into police radio on VHF (which I used to do occasionally, probably not possible these days) and followed the night as it happened.

Got quite a few things to watch now. 3 episodes of Homeland season 1 left... excellent so far. I'm on season 2 in Breaking Bad as well and that's fairly addictive. That's the trouble with these box sets though, they litreally take over your life when you're watching them. Too addictive!