IGNORED

We need help.

Bill

Not sure where to post this but, fixture change:

"Everton's game against West Bromwich Albion will now take place on New Year's Day.

The match at the Hawthorns was set to take place on New Year's Eve but has been moved for live television coverage. It will kick off at 12.30pm on January 1, 2012.

As a result of the switch, the home game against Bolton scheduled for Monday, January 2 has been moved to Wednesday, January 4 and kicks off at 8pm.

The home game against Stoke City - originally scheduled for December 3 - has also been put back 24 hours because of the Potters' Europa League commitments."

right, ive sent my request to a decent looking Fulham forum (skim read a few of the threads, they seem like a good bunch!) will get the thread up soon, so long as i get some replies smile.png

edit: I was meaning to ask, whoever does the Spurs one can you ask them why and since when theyve started singing "If you know your history"?

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

right guys, we need more volenteers to keep this concept rolling. Take a team from the following:

Newcastle away (though you'll have to be quick!)

Wolves home

Bolton away = StevO

Stoke home

Arsenal away = I'll do it, did it last year.

Norwich home

Swansea home

Sunderland home = MikeO

That takes us up to the end of the year. Doesnt take that much time so come on guys - help us out!

Edited by Matt

right guys, we need more volenteers to keep this concept rolling. Take a team from the following:

Newcastle away (though you'll have to be quick!)

Wolves home

Bolton away = StevO

Stoke home

Norwich home = The Beard

Swansea home

Sunderland home = MikeO

That takes us up to the end of the year. Doesnt take that much time so come on guys - help us out!

Thanks guys, a few left though smile.png

Ten = come on lad, im sure you can conjure up some magic ;)

Edited by Matt

I have requested permission from NUFC-forum.com regarding queastions for this weekend, awaiting a reply.

Nice one....ask them about Gosling....be interested to hear if they still expect anything from him.

They might still hold out hope.....as they've not see him play yetrofl.gif .

I'll take Stoke... please remind me closer to the date!!! - 2 of my best mates are Stokies so will ask their advice for a nice friendly Stoke forum!!!

good man. I'll do my best to remind you, but you might as well start now in case we both forget! So now we have:

Newcastle away = The Beard

Bolton away = StevO

Stoke home = C1982

Norwich home = The Beard

Swansea home

Sunderland home = MikeO

good man. I'll do my best to remind you, but you might as well start now in case we both forget! So now we have:

Newcastle away = The Beard

Bolton away = StevO

Stoke home = C1982

Norwich home = The Beard

Swansea home

Sunderland home = MikeO

Not a big fan of Swansea, could you put me down for the next game after the listed, WBA

• 1 month later...

Norwich home = The Beard

Swansea home = Hafnia

Sunderland home = MikeO

WBA = Pete0

Bolton home

Tamworth home = MikeO

Spurs away

Villa away

Blackburn home = Dalziel Kane

City home (Bluesky, looking at you here mate)

Wigan away

Chelsea home

Liverpool away

QPR away

Spurs home

Arsenal home = Matt

Swansea away

WBA home

Norwich away

Sunderland home

Stoke away

Man Utd away

Fulham home

Wolves away

Newcastle home

Still need a volunteer for Swansea which is quite close. Otherwise, please put your name next to a game you would like to help with. Rest of the season there, with the exception of the cup games - will add them when the time comes

Edited by Matt

Rest of the season there, with the exception of the cup games - will add them when the time comes

Assuming we have any moreunsure.png .

Anyway....I quite fancy doing the Tamworth one...I know it's not much after the Sunderland game that I'm down for but I was brought up on non-league so unless anyone else fancies it I'll do itsmile.png .

word of warning, if we ever draw Millwall again in the cup tourneys I'd give a wide berth to the House Of Fun site they have, it'd be a brave man to go over there as a rival supporter, no matter how good your intentions are unsure.png

I think the Cahill connection would work in our favor though, he's still greatly appreciated over there, but just saying and all

I am having trouble finding a Norwich forum. The one I have tried to register with is affiliated to vital football. I am waiting for e-mail clarification after submitting a request. Does anyone know of any other Norwich sites?

I am having trouble finding a Norwich forum. The one I have tried to register with is affiliated to vital football. I am waiting for e-mail clarification after submitting a request. Does anyone know of any other Norwich sites?

It was a bit of a long shot, but I Googled for 'Norwich City forum' and the following turned up: tongue.png

http://www.google.co...iw=1680&bih=820