IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The more I hear about Mbia the more Im against us going for him. Even if he did sign he would probably upset the harmony in the squad and end up trying to engineer a move to a bigger club by January"

I said that last year when we were linked. M'Bia has made it plain from the start that he has no interest in joining EFC, thinks he's too big for us (Stada Rennes are good aren't they?!?!?) and is only interested in who will pay him the most (which to be fair is the same as all footballers)

I'd rather use the cash to go for Cana or Moutinho and let this one die a death.

"The more I hear about Mbia the more Im against us going for him. Even if he did sign he would probably upset the harmony in the squad and end up trying to engineer a move to a bigger club by January"

I said that last year when we were linked. M'Bia has made it plain from the start that he has no interest in joining EFC, thinks he's too big for us (Stada Rennes are good aren't they?!?!?) and is only interested in who will pay him the most (which to be fair is the same as all footballers)

I'd rather use the cash to go for Cana or Moutinho and let this one die a death.

If reports are to be believed Marseille are offering lower wages.

As an aside, Dreossi reported in L'Equipe today saying that the offer from Marseille hasn't been accepted yet because there is a higher one from Everton. Stade Rennais obviously want the best deal they can for them.

If reports are to be believed Marseille are offering lower wages.

As an aside, Dreossi reported in L'Equipe today saying that the offer from Marseille hasn't been accepted yet because there is a higher one from Everton. Stade Rennais obviously want the best deal they can for them.

According to Everton we havent even enquired about him let alone had a bid accepted

Yeah, his attitude stinks. If we get him, if he doesn't play well, it would be like 'what the fuck was all that trouble for?'

I don't want that happening.

Hell he has only had 12 caps for Cameroon. Like I know Mikel has never been capped for Spain - but that's fucking Spain.

Then again, he plays the role of the enforcer. Uses his strength and will protect the back 4. Moyes would probably play him deep. That alone is good. With Jagielka out we need all the cover we can get, but that doesn't fix Osman and Tony running down the line.

So why all this trouble for this guy?

Edited by `Moe Joe.

This is off sky sports

Everton have also been closely linked to Mbia but the player appears to have his heart set on a move to the Stade Velodrome.

My lawyer and my father are studying the different offers even if Marseille are in first place," Mbia told RMC. "My wish is to join that club as soon as possible.

the next Nyarko stay well clear

From SSN

16.29 Rennes midfielder Stephan Mbia's proposed move to Marseille has hit a snag after the failure to agree personal terms and he is now reportedly on his way to England to discuss a move to Stoke City, having previously been a target for Everton.

Oh dear. A real mercenary. SO he turns down us because he wants to play for Marseille, fair enough. Champions League football and all that, but he's now fucked that up and heading to Stoke. Oh dear oh dear.

im really perplexed...this guy has got a stinking attitude if its true, he's heading to Stoke because OM cant meet his wage 'demands'!?!? What a grade 'A' bellend. He chose OM, because they were his 'dream' club...if so, you wouldnt be that arsed over a couple of 1000 a week, which im guessing is more than Rennes are paying?? He didnt choose to speak to us or any other English club, beacuse he wanted Champions League football...tell you now M'Bia, the only 'champions' your gona hear about next year is when the word 'championship' is concerned. Good luck playing against Ipswich, Doncaster and Blackpool, the year after next :) ...

Guest carlton09

We wont get him

tbh i dont want him here anyway

he doesnt really fit into our team, better players out there