IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without looking at it I'm guessing the Stoke "bigger than Everton" comment is firmly tongue in cheek.....daft to take it seriously anyway however it's meant.

....where we only been in the top flight for over 125 conseutives years.

Not strictly accurate there.

1930/31, 51/52 & 52/53 :) .

Without looking at it I'm guessing the Stoke "bigger than Everton" comment is firmly tongue in cheek.....daft to take it seriously anyway however it's meant.

I thought that too, it was probably just an Everton fan trying to stir. However I felt it deemed postworthy even if it was a stir up, reminded me of the constant Newcastle defence of "we are a bigger club" :lol:

Leave Stoke alone, they gave us Bracewell, they now possess James Beattie and Steve Simonsen...... nah i'm not getting into this one.

Any club that buys M'bia is asking for trouble, he attitude stinks, in fact he shoukld play for these:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/ac%20milan%20pooh.jpg

It was not an attack on Stoke, it was merely a laugh at another fan (most likely one of our own just having a joke) trying to use the "bigger club" argument, the same would have applied had it been any supporter regardless of their club.

As for M'Bia, I still have seen nothing of him, but from what I've heard from what those who have seen him is that he is somewhat of a quality player. But all this speculation over the past year in the paper about who he might be going to, who he wants to go to, how much he wants a week etc. is growing tiring. If he joins he joins, if he doesn't join then we move on. I just wish this speculation would turn into an outcome, even if things don't swing our way.

It was not an attack on Stoke, it was merely a laugh at another fan (most likely one of our own just having a joke) trying to use the "bigger club" argument, the same would have applied had it been any supporter regardless of their club.

As for M'Bia, I still have seen nothing of him, but from what I've heard from what those who have seen him is that he is somewhat of a quality player. But all this speculation over the past year in the paper about who he might be going to, who he wants to go to, how much he wants a week etc. is growing tiring. If he joins he joins, if he doesn't join then we move on. I just wish this speculation would turn into an outcome, even if things don't swing our way.

I was being sarcy, I was havin a go at Stoke, they are harmless though - that said if they do get him and he does the business, they will have last laugh

Edited by Hafnia2

Fone to Marseille now according to the article on the Cana thread.

Have to say, I'm really pleased that the prick hasn't come here. Might be a decent footballer but by the sound of things he would have fooked us up because 'its all about me'.

Gone to Marseille now according to the article on the Cana thread.

Have to say, I'm really pleased that the prick hasn't come here. Might be a decent footballer but by the sound of things he would have fooked us up because 'its all about me'.

Yup. Good ridance, I say.

That guy was clearly a "go where the wind blows" kind of player, just looking for the BBP (Bigger Better Paycheck). Everton are better off without him, that's for sure.

Nonetheless, Marseille are heavy on the market this summer. Lucho Gonzalez (from porto), Souleymane Diawara (from Bordeaux) e Edouard Cissé (from Rennes), and now M'bia...