IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

I'm getting sick of this saga, and this cnut Pierre Dreossi in particular. Either they set a valuation, we accept it, and they allow us to talk to the player's agent. Of course clubs have a duty to maximise their return, but the whole handling of this just seems completely unprofessional, even in this day and age. We should set a deadline and call their bluff on this.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck him off.

well said, im pissed off with him now, and like someone else said he seems the type to disrupt player harmony, plus last year he was worth 4 mil, stayed at teh same shitty team, for one year, now is worth in excess of 10mil, playing in an ok league, nothing special about it whatso ever, what makes mbia think he could handle the premiership

mbia is better than cana

Agreed, and I think DM probably thinks so too with the year long chase and the offer of better wages than Marseille are offering etc. His ability to play not only CM, but RB and CB (as he did for much of last season) surely means he would tick all the versatility boxes too.

Seems like he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't to me. Go somewhere for money - slated. Go somewhere to play champions league football - slated.

Stade Rennais have every right to get the best deal possible for their club. If we offer 12m and Marseille only 9m then they will push for a sale to us. If Mbia wants Champions League football and Marseille match the valuation, will people still slate the lad if he goes there for less wages?

I just think he will end up disrupting player hamony which could really affect our performances

You've gotta trust DM really haven't you?

If he signs him it'll be because he thinks his head's right....he's not going to put a dickhead in the dressing room I don't think. He hasn't yet (as far as I can recall).

You've gotta trust DM really haven't you?

If he signs him it'll be because he thinks his head's right....he's not going to put a dickhead in the dressing room I don't think. He hasn't yet (as far as I can recall).

Totally agree :smile_anim:

Guest efctaxi

I don't get this Champions league thing , unless it's with a club that historically has a good run every year like our top teams and the European giants .

Let's face it , most teams play one or two matches and go out traditionally .

He would play 4 of the top teams in Europe at least twice in this league , plus a chance to progress through the Uefa / Euro with Everton .

He must be a very good player for Moyes to keep wanting him , but I don't think Moyes will lose too much sleep if the guy messes us around .

This whole thing has got so unbelievable. Yes, No, May be , Yes, No , More Money then Yes, but CL there No , bit more money Yes, Less money but still CL Yes, No , omfg it so huge bullshit going on. How tha hell can this kind of thing happen on markets these days. This whole rumour has to be do huge bollocks. There aint any1 else after him than OM but his donk manager is trying to get him offer some bigger league and is frustrated cause no1 aint willing to pay him that much(12M€) Those news have just been so totally ridiculous that i really cant believe Moysie is even behind of him. He was last summer and this year he has other plans, last summer Mbia´s price were under half of what it is now, so it would suited much more Moysies way to handle transfers, this time of season.

Edit: first Moyes will get 1-2 free, then 1-3 loans and then may be buy 1-2 players

Edited by LexKing

Guest efctaxi
http://www.stade-rennais-online.com/+3189-...-a-choisi+.html

Basically, he's chose Marseille.

Announced a long time as being between Everton and the Olympic one of Marseilles, Stephan Mbia finally chose to join the club phocéen, provided this one agrees with the Stage Of Rennes. It is on the antenna of RMC that the Cameronian chose to make his advertisement, asserting which he “dreams” to play under the orders of Didier Deschamps, with which he speaks “every evening”, but also that it wishes to discover the League of the Champions before making the great jump towards England. “It is a very good challenge sportivement”, comments on the medium ground. From now on, does not remain any more but in Marseilles and the Stage Of Rennes to agree on the methods of the transfer. “The financial part still blocks”, affirms Mbia. “Rennes wants twelve million euros whereas Marseilles proposed ten of them”, T he declares, before adding that one moves nevertheless towards an agreement between the two clubs. “Pierre Dréossi, who advised me always well, wants to find the good moment to find an agreement. But I chose Marseilles”, hammers the Cameronian.