IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion think he is holding out for a better offer.is attitude stinks and we want players that want to come to us.play with the passion that our players do..

still think we should get moutinho especialy if we sell lescott, moyes will have to bring someone in the fans want to see here i hope....

we all know the players that come to us love playing for us once they get that everton spirit within them...

come on you blues

Edited by cols

Could citeh be using him as a an 'indirect' pawn in the lescott deal? - "We'll step aside if we can come to a deal over lescott...", seems like M'Bia is a top summer target to us, citeh don't need him 'de jong, barry, kompany' - they could just be in to gain a foothold in any lescott deal.

Could citeh be using him as a an 'indirect' pawn in the lescott deal? - "We'll step aside if we can come to a deal over lescott...", seems like M'Bia is a top summer target to us, citeh don't need him 'de jong, barry, kompany' - they could just be in to gain a foothold in any lescott deal.

completely agree, my City mate doesnt think they want/need him so there must be somin fishy?

So what your saying is.......... City will throw away 8m out of spite...... Come on..... You guys are putting way to much into this

They don't have to actually buy him, just make it hard for us to sign him by driving price up/ wages.

He would be a quality signing, I hope this comes off, he has got the stature and class to be our holding midfielder for years. his price is a bit high but he could prove to be even better at us.

They say they are holding out for the highest bid. This is going to go on all summer

I still hold same opinion, he would be very bad for the club.

His agent openly discussing the deal over and over, he is only waiting for another club to come in and bid. M'bia has always sounded an idiot, his agent is no better and is not an "Everton" player. Certainly won't shed a tear if he goes to Marseille.

Edited by Everton_Worshiper

After his agents comments I would hate to have him at the club. I want players who want to play for everton not players who would prefer to play for marseilles but will slum it at everton if they pay more. He sounds like a money grabbing banker

i have just read that sky sports article and i was going to go into one!! but you have summed it up mate.

However as someone previous mentioned, it could be the agent trying to bump fees and salaries etc up. But if that is M'Bia's feeling then he can go join Marseille and stay in that shitty little league