IGNORED

Stephane M'bia

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes a defensive midfielder with a wicked long range shot ive heard! Would have quite a midfield then Peanut, Cahill, Arteta, Mbia, Osman, Felli and Neville! That list doesnt even include the younger members either!

Cheers mate... I haven't seen him play before, and wondered whether he was another Nyarko!! Heaven forbid! :o

£8m is definitely alot for us to spend in one hit, and I wonder, if we go for something like this, whether a Moutinho would be out the window, and we would be back to relying on Spud when he gets back.

Just wonder if we need something a little more creative. I know there isn't alot of depth the Def mid with Pip and Rods covering, but with AVDM leaving (no loss really) we do need cover and pace out wide.... wasnt there a rumour of another Obinna bid?

A midfield of and attack of...

Mbia

Obinna Arteta Peanut

Yak Cahill

Wouldn't be so bad?!

Guest blueboy122

not all to keen for everton to sign this lad, theres no doubt that hes got tallent or w.e but he seems to think hes better than he is. dont like his attitude

have a bit of hope man..lol...

you never no what tomorrow brings...

dm normaly keps his cards close to his chest and i have heard somewhere we aint that skint we do have a bit to spend..lets hope so anyway lol

I am not over keen to sign him myself. But I have been proven wrong in the past. I am willing to be convinced.

Not too keen at first but now he looks like a good signing - right now I just want to sign someone

i have no respect for this player, hes not an everton player, doesnt have the mentality what so ever, a player i think that can ruin squad relationships, with his selfishness. he isnt assed about everton or the pl, he's out for himself. I really hope moyes looks elsewhere

Well according to that link he will be going to us as we will offer more money!

i wouldn't bet on it, i don't fancy our chances against marseille, good side...genuine title challengers potentially next year and champions leaue football.

i've seen mbia quite a few times, he is a very good player.