IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Ten years since Maddy McCann disappearance, may be slightly controversial but my opinion.

Obviously hugely sad but what in the hell are parents doing leaving three kids aged three and under on their own while they go out to eat? They go back to check they're OK every half hour? When my kids were that little I wouldn't have left them in my house on their own let alone in an unfamiliar environment for a minute!

They're getting huge sympathy in the press just now but for me they are negligent at best.

The fact that they're doctors and highly educated people seems to have excused their behaviour. Working class family at Butlins? Same outcome would've seen the parents vilified.

Ten years since Maddy McCann disappearance, may be slightly controversial but my opinion.

Obviously hugely sad but what in the hell are parents doing leaving three kids aged three and under on their own while they go out to eat? They go back to check they're OK every half hour? When my kids were that little I wouldn't have left them in my house on their own let alone in an unfamiliar environment for a minute!

They're getting huge sympathy in the press just now but for me they are negligent at best.

The fact that they're doctors and highly educated people seems to have excused their behaviour. Working class family at Butlins? Same outcome would've seen the parents vilified.

They should've been arrested as they got off the plane.

I don't believe she was kidnapped myself like.

It seems to me that the McCanns are trying to convince themselves "something alternative" happened to what they actually know about.

She replied "no comment" to 40 odd questions that could have helped find her child.

The husband was playing tennis the next day.

They have been using funds donated to finding her to sue the people who tell their version of what they believe.

She washed her daughter's cuddly toy?

Doesn't add up at all.

The arrogant-like smirk that you see on Gerrys face when posed with pertinent questions or suggestions that someone has reported seeing her is concerning.

It's not right... if They were called Wayne and waynetta and lived on a council estate they would have been charged with neglect.

The arrogant-like smirk that you see on Gerrys face when posed with pertinent questions or suggestions that someone has reported seeing her is concerning.

It's not right... if They were called Wayne and waynetta and lived on a council estate they would have been charged with neglect.

This.

She's dead and never left the resort alive imo.

This is "my" local representative.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513960/Tory-politician-caught-tape-saying-council-not-employ-young-girls-getting-pregnant.html

Sounds like a lovely chap, still re-elected with 52.5% of the vote despite that gaffe :rolleyes:.

(And of course when 52% of the voters agree they're obviously right so I guess I should unite with my neighbours and get behind him ;). Fuck that! Off searching for a grassy knoll first thing tomorrow :P)

This was started yesterday. got nearly 30 k signatures....Not sure anything will happen but seems that others aren't convinced of their innocence either.

https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-kyle-make-the-mccanns-do-a-lie-detector-test-and-put-and-end-to-it-all?recruiter=538403177&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg

I don't think that two people, if guilty of something would encourage the police to spend ten years trying to find the answer. I,m sure if I was guilty of anything I would stay quiet and just let it fade away.

Sure they were in the wrong to leave the children alone, but murder is out of the question. That's only my opinion and I realise some other peoples

opinion differs.

Edited by Bill

I don't think that two people, if guilty of something would encourage the police to spend ten years trying to find the answer. I,m sure if I was guilty of anything I would stay quiet and just let it fade away.

Sure they were in the wrong to leave the children alone, but murder is out of the question. That's only my opinion and I realise some other peoples

opinion differs.

I agree that murder is out of the question, but I don't think manslaughter is; even though I personally think it's unlikely. Even if they had nothing to do with what actually physically happened to her they do have to take the blame for putting her is a position where someone else could so are 100% guilty of child neglect for me. The consequences of their neglect shouldn't change that.

Also why refuse to answer questions in protest about being named a suspect? If you've done nothing wrong and you're just totally focused on getting your child back what does it matter if the police give you "arguido" status? Why spit the dummy and refuse to cooperate? You're just wasting police time because your feelings are hurt. They are a very strange couple.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/12/hospitals-across-england-hit-by-large-scale-cyber-attack?CMP=twt_gu

Oh shit.

Hospitals across England hit by large-scale cyber-attack

Many hospitals having to divert emergency patients, with doctors reporting messages demanding money

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the Tory party behind it to try and further their own agenda. Edited by Romey 1878

Apparently that side of the NHS (IT data etc) was sold off and is owned/controlled by an American firm now, if true more underhand mini privatisation by the get rich party

Whoever is responsible I hope they catch them and they get fucked over my another countries legal system