IGNORED

Wright-phillips

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha doesnt matter at all. plus its chelsea's loss, not in terms of the player, but fuck they bought him for 21 million now they sell him for 8.5 three years later.. (although the difference of 12.5 million is probably like 5 bucks for them <_< )

hahaha doesnt matter at all. plus its chelsea's loss, not in terms of the player, but fuck they bought him for 21 million now they sell him for 8.5 three years later.. (although the difference of 12.5 million is probably like 5 bucks for them )

Man City can afford his £80 grand a week wages from that profit, I said he was all about the money why else would he have gone to Chelsea in the 1st place? All why didn't he not want to leave Chelsea? He didn't want to take a pay cut.

I also said he wasn't worth 10 mil. I'd pay 7 max and pehaps 45 a week with a bonus for appearences. In my view thats as much as he's worth.

• 2 years later...

He is more of a box attacking winger than get to the corner and cross it in, if that is what you are looking for there is always Beckham :rolleyes:

Very good *claps* :rolleyes:

Beckham needs a zimmer frame to get anywhere near the touchline, maybe he could borrow Mikel's.

Whether SWP is attacking the box or getting to the corner to cross he still has fuck all end product.

Edited by Romey 1878