IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Never heard of it before Av, but that might be because i'm not on the PC. I like the look of it though, looks a middle ground between the original Deus Ex and Bulletstorm. Might see if I can download onto the Nexus :)

And Zoo, people always agree with me :lol:

p.s. to both of you, if you haven't tried Borderlands, its comes highly recommended and yes the second one looks insane.

I've tried to get into Borderlands numerous times and just can't seem to get into it. I'm more into the likes of Fallout when it comes to stuff like that.

RAGE was a dissapointment too, it looks beautiful but it just had me bored shitless within the first few hours. I've got to Wellsprings so I've touched quite a bit into the main story, it just dosen't seem to hook me as much as I'd hoped.

I've tried to get into Borderlands numerous times and just can't seem to get into it. I'm more into the likes of Fallout when it comes to stuff like that.

RAGE was a dissapointment too, it looks beautiful but it just had me bored shitless within the first few hours. I've got to Wellsprings so I've touched quite a bit into the main story, it just dosen't seem to hook me as much as I'd hoped.

Loved Rage, but was annoyed at the lack of game play regarding the quick ending.

Playing the FIFA 13 demo, first thoughts;

- It feels a lot slicker, the visuals arn't that different but they are definatly a step up from in FIFA 12, the ball moves a lot easier within passes and movement is a lot more precise. I was able to beat 3 players with David Silva without performing any tricks whatsoever, I just used quick reactions to nip around the defenders legs, something which you could do in FIFA 12 but it's been enhanced a lot in this years edition.

- The little bits of detail are good, if players are going to leave the club the commentator will talk about them along with if players have been left out of the team that shoulden't be, an example of this was when I played Tevez ahead of Dzeko, Martin Tylor said that Edin had been seen 'storming out of the dressing room in anger at not being selected'. Substitutes not warm up at the side of the pitch too adding a level of much needed detail to the game.

- In Head to Head Seasons you can now save team line-ups, something which I am very happy about. I was sick of having to change my Everton Starting XI every time I wanted to go online so this feature will be a much needed help.

- Ultimate Team/Pro Clubs Seasons, this is another much needed feature. I didn't pay too much attention to FIFA 12's UT and as a result would have to play the games elite players whenever I went online with my puny Silver side, now if I want to go online with UT I will be online with people around my level meaning I'll always get a fair game. This is similar to Pro Clubs as me and my mate tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and got hammered in every online game because our BAP's were shit and our opponants had been fine tuned over the course of 12 months.

- First touch is more realistic, the ball will now bounce of players if they do not control it right which is really nice, it happens to the computer too so there is no un-fair balance.

I'll add more when I can think of them.... (really impressed so far).

Bought Bulletstorm from ASDA yesterday for a fiver. I rented it from Lovefilm some time ago but had to send it back because I was going on holiday (and wanted some Vita games to rent). It's a really good game and one which I think some people on here have praised, definatly worth five quid.

Edit: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-3/achievements/

Assassins Creed Achievements are out (can see myself hating this game because its US versus. Britain).

Edited by Zoo

Any Steam user ever had a problem with a game not loading? Josh bought Walking Dead the other day but it refuses to load on his PC (though it's fine on my laptop), probably have to get in touch with Steam support but if there's an easy fix then let me know oh wise onessmile.png .

Presuming his pc can play the game, go to Library, Right click on game, properties / verify integrity of game cache and let it complete.

Then try it. If it doesn't work, then tell me what happens when you try to load, and also the pc spec.

platform_win.pngPC System Requirements

• Minimum:

• Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
    • Memory: 3 GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
    • Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics)
    • DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
    • Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device

• Recommended:

• Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz or equivalent
    • Memory: 3 GB RAM
    • Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
    • Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 1024 MB RAM (Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics)
    • DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
    • Sound: Direct X 9.0c sound device

Presuming his pc can play the game, go to Library, Right click on game, properties / verify integrity of game cache and let it complete.

Then try it. If it doesn't work, then tell me what happens when you try to load, and also the pc spec.

He' tried that yesterday Avinsad.png .

It was just coming up with The Walking Dead EXE.101 has stopped working.....but now it doesn't even give that info. Just does nothing.

What do you need in terms of PC spec? It's Windows 7

After Googling your error code ........

run Steam and the game as an administrator.

If it's still not working, right-click the game's executable, click Properties, click the Compatibility tab, and then check the options to run in compatibility mode for Windows 98/ME. Also check the option to disable desktop composition.

Edited by Avinalaff