IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

• 3 weeks later...
Mario decides to fall back on his sizable gold coin collection and become a stay-at-home dad to his 12 children. On a daily basis, Mario wonders why half of his children have horns and tails, but whenever he brings up the conversation with Peach she nervously changes the subject.

rofl.gif

This could potentially become MASSIVE.

http://www.kickstart...eo-game-console

More Info (Wiki)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouya

Arguably the biggest advance from console gaming in recent history. I'd get one, definitely.

Once the pad becomes worn, so the U starts looking more like an I. There will be some blue faces Ouya.

ouya-controller-buttons.jpg

Edited by pete0

i don't get it?

the i thing i mean...the gear looks awesome

Basically its a device that will play android games on your tv. With soo many independent games being made for the iphone and app markets, this will allow you to play them on your tv rather than your phone. For example, Trial Bike HD, Angry Birds for example will be able to be played on your tv.

So all these small games, little gems will be played through a bigger screen with a remote. Plus most of the games costing around £2, its a market that is massively growing...this takes the 'mobile' game and puts it in a console setting. SO if there are two players for example, they can share the same screen.

These "mini" games take far less effort to produce (hence the price) and OUYA are hoping that loads of people will start to program their own little games to experience on the bigger screens.

I like the idea alot!

i was..that's why i edited and put the i bit in cos i thought it might cause confusion..does look a crackin piece of kit

If you look at the buttons it reads as YAOU, which looks very similar to the word yaoi.

From wiki Yaoi also known as Boys' Love, is a Japanese popular termfor female-oriented fictional media that focus on homoerotic orhomoromantic male relationships, usually created by female authors.

Spot the hentai fan wink.png

Nope, like anime (OnePiece, Death Note, and Code Geass are 3 of the best, if you're bored waiting for the footy they'll keep you busy) need to know what to avoid, had to google what type it was, just know to avoid ecchi, yaoi, and yuri. Stuffs on 4chan as well.

thought anime and hentai were the same...is to me anyways..all shite laugh.png

I didn't know about hentai until I went in to uni saying how good an anime is (my Korean friend had put it on in halls the night before) and got a few funny looks because they thought I was on about that stuff, with one of the girls saying she doesn't like it. I thought they were taking the piss when they explained it to me.

Edit: Give Death Note or Code Geass a try, they're just as good as stuff like Dexter.

Edited by pete0

• 2 weeks later...