IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

got far cry, fallout 3, rage, sniper and skyrim

didn't like la noire, medal of honour i've played loads of times at my mates

never heard of hard reset or alice:madness returns..

heard good things about halflife...will check them out man cheers smile.png

Hard reset is a high action shooter which really caught my attention

If you haven't played Halflife then see if you can get a deal on the orange box. Halflife is a bit old, but halflife 2 onwards is simply wonderful.

Alice is quirky, artistic, and different.

Dont know if anybody has heard of this, but i've just stumbled across it in the last few days, a game called DAY Z, its actually a Mod, for a game called Arma 2 : Combined Ops, but what a mod it is, think Nazi zombies x 1000. Think a few peeps on here would enjoy it, check it out:

http://dayzmod.com/

I'm unable to play it, because im on mac. Although there is an another similar game being developed at the moment called "War Z" which i'm hoping will be playable for me!

Dont know if anybody has heard of this, but i've just stumbled across it in the last few days, a game called DAY Z, its actually a Mod, for a game called Arma 2 : Combined Ops, but what a mod it is, think Nazi zombies x 1000. Think a few peeps on here would enjoy it, check it out:

http://dayzmod.com/

I'm unable to play it, because im on mac. Although there is an another similar game being developed at the moment called "War Z" which i'm hoping will be playable for me!

Not my cup of tea, not to want to knock your imput.

That looks reallky oldschool graphics and game play. I really can't believe it's a 2012 release. 3rd person too, which are awful for shooter games in my opinion.

Not my cup of tea, not to want to knock your imput.

That looks reallky oldschool graphics and game play. I really can't believe it's a 2012 release. 3rd person too, which are awful for shooter games in my opinion.

I admit the graphics arent the best, but their not bad considering the huge size of the game. And i think the 3rd person is optional, you can switch between 3rd and 1st person. What i really enjoy is the reality of it all, having to scavenge for food and weapons etc. I admit that is not everyone's cup of tea, but i really enjoy the realism, and the fact that you can go anywhere you want and do anything you want. Some people on there are like in a bunch of 3-4 friends and go at it like their the USMC, that's pretty cool but a bit too much effort for my liking! But yeah, just thought i'd share to see what people think smile.png

Bulletstorm is a quality game, enjoyed it a lot. I've just been to watch The Dark Knight Rises so I've been getting back into Arkham City which is one of my favourite games on the Xbox. I've got Crysis 2 and King Kong to arrive today from Lovefilm so I'll probably be spending the next week wrapping them two up.