IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get this off my chest, i'm in video game limbo.

My PS3 is in storage, im in the middle of Assassins Creed and Batman and i'm very worried I wont have them both finished before the next AC and Black Ops 2.

I feel better for admitting that, but still very very worried.

Harley Quinn's fit. I'm sorry but she is.

I agree. If Arkham City was real then I'd become one of Joker's minions so that I could gain his trust and have a good pop at her.

In other news however, me and my Dad just picked up Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Max Payne 3 from the local game store whilst shopping for a telly. I'm not started Max Payne because I'm bogged down in college work (but with it being Rockstar it'll be awesome) but I have actually had a quick go on SGW and I have to say even though the graphics are shite and it's a bit clunky it's a hellovalorrafun!

i like that sniper game...very fun

Only had time to do the first mission but from what I saw it was very good. I like the element of sniping through the trees at un-suspecting foes and for £15 I don't think you can really kick up a fuss. Shame the multiplayer is a pile of wank (and that hardly anyone goes on it).

got it 2nd hand for a fiver in town and played a few missions..some are tough to not get spotted at all

Might seem a stupid question but is the whole game with a sniper? Because thats what I want but in the training mission the guy was teaching me how to fire an AK, something which I didn't expect from a sniper game.

Guest Nikica

Harley Quinn's fit. I'm sorry but she is.

Catwoman for me. Fucking hell, did you see the trailer for Arkham City last summer? She oozes sex appeal. And dat ass.

In terms of real Catwomen - Pfeiffer, and then Merriweather and Newmar from the bastardised version of Batman in the 60s. Fuck me I wish I was alive back then. Fap fap fap.

Edited by Nikica

21st September - Borderlands 2 ....FML.

My life will stop for a week, whole week of lootin and shootin!!

Can not wait now. In prep, I'm on my 7th (yeah you read that right), 7th play through on Borderlands. I adore it. As much as I love assassins creed and batman etc. they don't have the same replay-ability as Borderlands. It's just awesome. Over 17,000,000 gun combinations??? Erm yes please!! There's no other game like it.

Borderlands 2 is set to iron out all the crease from the 1st and expand ever so into the world of Pandora and the treasure hunters.

Far far too excited :)

Just finished AC Revelations.

Took a little while to get into it but after all of the effort it was actually really good and come into its own around halfway through. The Altair bits were really sweet IMO but I really think we need to see more of Desmond, at the moment he's just that 'guy' whereas we need to actually see him for real doing some assassin bits.

Going to finish it off completely today (i.e - Desmond Missions and Achievements before moving onto Max Payne 3).

• 2 weeks later...

E3 was pretty good yesterday for us Xbox players. The new Splinter Cell looks amazing with its Kinect functionality (allowing players to give orders and distract guards with their own voices). Halo 4 looks rather exciting along with the other titles that were shown. FIFA 13 will now have Kinect integration allowing players to change tactics and substitutions with their voice allowing for smooth movements and in the Madden series plays can be set up through this feature too.

It looks really promising. I'm excited :)

• 3 weeks later...

just got round to finishing rage...actually furious

Don't spoil it for me because I'm going to do it myself but dosen't it end rather abruptley?

Also I got 4200 Microsoft Points as a present for finishing college. Just downloaded Dawnguard with it (the add on for Skyrim) and its sweeeet.