IGNORED

Bolton (away)

Bill

He's not had a great start to the season but I don't agree with that! I thought he played well against United especially in the second half. I would stick with the Yak and Saha partnerships don't happen overnight!

lescotts performance in the 1st half was dire, the person nex to me at the match was genuinally askin every1 wether he had an injury cos it didnt seem as if he cud play. never looked comfortable on the ball once, didnt seem to have the ability to put a foot in, cant remember actually makin a tackle in the 1st half, hes positioning was just awful, a dont even think he made more than 2 passes to his own team. in the 2nd half he got better but he was still a liability, we were v.lucky ronaldo had a shocker otherwise it wud of been about 5 nil at half time lescott was that bad.

sorry 4 chattin on a bit, but he was terrible.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suprised everyone is so up for dropping the Yak. The best he played last season was in the 4-5-1 and feel he plays better when pieenar is in the team, as he actually gets the odd ball to his feet.

As for playing saha...did anyone else think he was [barring lescott]the worst player on the pitch. Didn't just do nothing he consistently gave the ball to Man Utd players all afternoon. Thought he was either colour blind or was still on MAN U's payroll.

Anyway whoever plays i'' be cheering them on. COYB

In regards to the whole defense situation, I'd stick with what we played last week. Chopping and changing the defense everygame is not helping at all. A little consistancy is what we really need. We did well last week, lets stick with what we know... of course we won't. No doubt Hibbert will be thrown into the fray, even though he doesn't deserve his place.

is Pienaar actually playing tonight? Moyes has to be the worst ever substitute manager, why he has waited until there is less than 10 minutes to go to take off Saha I'll never know, he's been useless again, he's not even looked like scoring since he signed for us. Yak has been lazy as anything again, why not play both Vaughan and Anichebe and drop Saha and Yakubu as there is absolutely no movement up front. Bolton are SO bad it's untrue, yet we're actually inviting them to win the game, come on FFS do something up front and get Vaughan on. If Vaughan and Anichebe don't get some pitch time soon I'm going to get seriously pissed off.

oh and if we're going to play 442 then we need to try Arteta in CM as Osman is just too lightweight and Cahill just doesn't have the game. This is so disappointing, we just don't have an effective system this season, whatever formation we play we look weak. Vaughan needs to come in as we desperately need some energy and movement up front.