Lescott

Anichebe

Fellaini

Osman

Pienaar

Saha

Vaughan

SUBS: Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Rodwell, Arteta, Cahill, Yakubu

In Arteta, Cahill and Yakubu we have 3 players who can change the game and would have been regulars 1 or 2 years ago.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should grab another three points tbh. I'd go with:

Howard

Neville

Yobo

Jagielka

Lescott

Anichebe

Fellaini

Osman

Pienaar

Saha

Vaughan

Anichebe? For one he woulden't be on the pitch and for two where are you playing him? If anywhere he is a striker and nothing more. He needs to be playing in attack should he be on the field, which again is the wrong place for him. He should remain on the bench till January and then we can ship him out to another club. Lower League expected.

Looking for a 2-0 win on first thought - will probably change tomorrow.

Anichebe? For one he woulden't be on the pitch and for two where are you playing him? If anywhere he is a striker and nothing more. He needs to be playing in attack should he be on the field, which again is the wrong place for him. He should remain on the bench till January and then we can ship him out to another club. Lower League expected.

Looking for a 2-0 win on first thought - will probably change tomorrow.

He's put him on the right lad, just as moyes has when he's played him for the best part of this season.

Too early to predict teams a week before in my opinion - they got a good win today, we'll hopefully bring them back down to earth next sunday!

If we put Anichebe up for sale there would be a hell of a lot of teams ready to take a chance with him.

He's still very young for a player of his type, he can only get stronger and better.In a year or two's time he could be a massive problem to defenders.His all round game is improving and there's no way Moyes will sell him.

Middlesborough like all teams this season are as mentioned unpredictable!....But just think about this, how the hell do opponents know what to expect when they they play against ........EVERTON?

HELL!.....We don't know what to expect :huh:

3-0.

Team: Howard, Neville, Jags, Yobo, Lescott, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Cahill, Yakubu, Saha

Bench: Nash, Hibbert, Baines, Arteta, Castillo, Anichebe, Vaughan

If Yak can get back on the score sheet, we'll do alright.

I think we'll have a stronger performance this time

3-2

Tuncay 24''

Yak 42''

Fellaini 56''

Yak 63''

Mido 82''

I've just been looking on thier Wikipdia page for some random information and they've got a decent squad on paper. Thier a real threat Middlesbrough, we should beat them but you have to be wary of thier star players. A real dark horse are Boro.

-Justin Hoyte

-Gary O'Neil

-Emmanuel Pogatez

-Mido

-Stewart Downing

-Julia Arca

-Robert Huth

-Brad Jones

They're not exactly world-class superstars but they could cause some trouble when they come down. Mido will keep Lescott busy along with Arca, Downing and O'Neil whilst Pogatez and Hoyte will be looking solid at the back. We need to get through the cracks and get past thier keeper. I think Brad Jones is stil injured/out of action and they have that acadamy keeper in. If we get some luck we could put a few past him.

Let's be fair it's a prediction thread, no point being unspecific is there ;)

OK then clever bastard...

Substitutions (on/off and timing)?

Assists?

Who (and when) yellow carded?

Any reds (cards I mean....not shite)?

Weather forecast?

Attendance (and name them)?

Then I'll be impressed :P .

No elaboration from me, Boro are playing quite well at the mo and in Tuncay and Aliadiere they have a couple of very mobile strikers that will cause us problems.

1-1 Osman getting a 2nd half goal but Boro pulling it back in injury time. We are still not playing well enough. ;)

OK then clever bastard...

Substitutions (on/off and timing)?

Assists?

Who (and when) yellow carded?

Any reds (cards I mean....not shite)?

Weather forecast?

Attendance (and name them)?

Then I'll be impressed :P .

Substitutions:

Boro: My Uncle John 50"

President Elect John McCain 93"

Everton: A guy who won't score 59"

A like for like Midfielder 84"

Someone unnecessary and ineffectual 99"

Assistance will come in the form of a young fat kid wearing a sash made by his grandmother...

No cards but Neville will get a parking ticket for parking his white astra in a disability parking space (the ensuing trial then establishing that the inability to pass the ball on the floor is not a disability and he will be fined £25 when the whole process will cost our government close to 10 grand)

The weather will be like a coach trip with the WI to the lake district....incredibly drab, grey all over and wet and windy throughout

In attendance will be Field Marshall Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise Alan

Don't try pulling the sarcasm on a Monday with me Mike you're only setting yourself up ;)

Edited by The Regulator

No elaboration from me, Boro are playing quite well at the mo and in Tuncay and Aliadiere they have a couple of very mobile strikers that will cause us problems.

1-1 Osman getting a 2nd half goal but Boro pulling it back in injury time. We are still not playing well enough. ;)

Can see Middlesbrough getting something from this. I mean, we can beat them but with thier good record and good confidence I can see them scraping a draw. It's a hard match to predict because I can see anything from 1-0 to 2-2. I'm hoping that we at least score because against Turnbull, thier new keeper I would like to see his tested and as he is still young, insecure and learning the Premiership way he will be liable to make a few mistakes. IMO we should get Vaughan and Saha behind the ball and put it past him.

I'm going to go for Everton and predict a 2-0 win :)

-Howard

-Neville ©

-Lescott

-Yobo

-Baines

-Arteta

-Fellaini

-Cahill

-Pienaar

-Vaughan

-Saha

Lawrenson...

I actually think Boro have had a good season so far. That may sound daft given they were near the bottom not so long ago, but this is a better Boro side than we have seen before - they've got more about them, more energy and more attacking options.

That said, Everton have got the bit between their teeth at the moment and they're getting better and better at home, so I'm backing them to win it.

Everton had a real strange start, conceding a lot of goals, but they've tightened up and, in Mikel Arteta, Tim Cahill et al they've got quality - and the cream always rises to the top.

Verdict: 2-0

happy times at Goodison 4-1 win with Yak double, saha and arteta free kick and alves scoring in between the 80th-90th min

the weather will be 12° and partly cloudy

the attendance will be 36,456

peinaar, jags will get yellow cards

we will have more than 10 corners compared to middlesbrough who will have less than 7

fellaini will get two assists, cahill one and yobo from a long ball and downing for them

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/yak-is-back.html

Unless we're playing 442 he should only be on the bench IMO.

Pienaar being back is the best news IMO. I'd start him from the bench, he hasn't been performing and isn't fully fit. I'd rather see him enter the fray later in the game. Id go for this team.

-----------Howard-------

Neville Jags Yobo Lescott

Arteta Fellaini Osman Pienaar

--------Cahill-----------------

----------------Saha-----------

Bench

Nash, Baines, Rodwell, Yakubu, Vic, Vaughn... and a bit of a shocker here, but VDM on the bench. Why the damn not. I'll be getting up early to travel to the game with a hang over I don't see why he can't do the same thing.... i kid i kid.