IGNORED

Hunt

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunt was voted by Reading supporters as the official Player of the Month for October 2006, taking 25.3% of the vote.

He came third in Readings player of the year vote in 2007 behind Ivar Ingimarsson and Nicky Shorey.

Hunt was voted by Reading supporters as the official Player of the Year for the 2007/2008 season.

He caused us trouble when Reading came up to Goodison so I would like to see him at Everton, a real good midfielder that would cause havoc in opposition's defence and is quite speedy, which is what we need. I'm all for it, so long as Moyes can control him, which we know he can.

:D

Edited by dark

I liked Hunt when I saw him for Reading. Think he could be s good signing based on the level of players we are aiming ast presently.

Not a Moutinho box office signing by any means but I think he could prove a useful addition to the squad. Certainly will improve the poor squad we have at the moment, may not play every game when everyone is fit but nevertheless a decent acquisition in my opinion

he looks too much like a hobbit for my liking.

Not a bad player but based on what were signing atm he seems the type were after.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

needs a hair cut

Agreed, if we sign him it may be another Carsley and Gravesen with Hunt and Kissock.

I think quite a lot of fans will be pleasantly surprised by this one if we sign this lad and see him play in a Blue shirt.

You can't hide from the stupid hair cut but that aside, this lad can play. He was massively influential last year at Reading, tried and tested in the Prem, we know what we're getting with this one.

He plays on the right, isn't a flying winger but gets forward, works hard and always gives 100%

Reading have just sold Sonko to Stoke though, so unless they're after a full clear out, or we make an offer they can't refuse, they might close the sale before we can get there.

There is an old Irish mate of mine who will be over the moon if this came off, imo he was about three yards a minute slower than Lee Carsley and he whinges like fuck. We could get by with out him but its feet in shoes we need and he is an experienced Prem player.

By the cringe DM and BK are doing some window shopping this week, about two months late but hey ho

Wat Barton!!! WTF i mean ino we need fight but i dnt think hes the Right Person for the Job, And i was gutted when i 1st hered of hunt cumin 2 us, but as ppl are sayin after seeing r bench we need sum1 like him, just for numbers

i would also Love Kevin Nolan but IMO im wishing on De Jong LOL

Edited by TOFFEE_BOY

Wat Barton!!! WTF i mean ino we need fight but i dnt think hes the Right Person for the Job, And i was gutted when i 1st hered of hunt cumin 2 us, but as ppl are sayin after seeing r bench we need sum1 like him, just for numbers

i would also Love Kevin Nolan but IMO im wishing on De Jong LOL

do us a favour mate and not type in text style, not everyone can understand. Thanks.

As for Hunt - Yes mark i do agree we need a player who will fight for the team, nolan is a good call but he is english, midfeilder, at a shit club. Defo going to cost us a fair bit.

And Barton - anyone see his tackle on nasri? the first thing he did as soon as he got on the pitch was lunge two footed at him, got the ball luckly enough.

i hope no one thought i actually meant sign barton, it was meant ironically, you know, fight, barton.......

i thought it was a good challenge, anythin he does on the pitch will be scrutinised anyway. he went in hard, he got the ball, his foot that didnt get the ball was out of the way.

i'll be praying tonight that moyes has an idea of signing nolan and somehow pulls it off. we need someone with a bit of determination in the middle of the park

do us a favour mate and not type in text style, not everyone can understand. Thanks.

As for Hunt - Yes mark i do agree we need a player who will fight for the team, nolan is a good call but he is english, midfeilder, at a shit club. Defo going to cost us a fair bit.

And Barton - anyone see his tackle on nasri? the first thing he did as soon as he got on the pitch was lunge two footed at him, got the ball luckly enough.

alright mate i will me more formal lol :rolleyes:

I'd just like us to be in a situation where we have the option to put someone with as much quality and experience as Nolan on the bench!!!!

The way things are going, now with Ozzie injured, we'll be taking kids out of school to put them on the bench in future games :angry:

Just thought I'd point out that kids dont go to school on Saturdays or Sundays and if we play midweek it will be an evening kick off so they should have had enough time to do their homework and get to the ground in time!

:D Joking of course!! :D