IGNORED

Steven Defour

i'll admit i know nothing about witsel, would rather defour. can any belgian shine a light?

defour is so much better. witsel disappears during games and has somewhat of an attitude problem. first game of the season he missed a last minute penalty (score tied at 2), people entered the box too quickly so the penalty had to be retaken.. witsel pushed everyone away and said he'll retake it, then missed again. last year he was often in discussions over whose turn it was to take the penalty with Jovanovic, resulting in shoving etc.

.. he does have very good feet and can make the game look so easy .. also a year younger than defour, although defour at witsel's age was already much better.

wouldn't pay more for him than € 5-6m.

defour is so much better. witsel disappears during games and has somewhat of an attitude problem. first game of the season he missed a last minute penalty (score tied at 2), people entered the box too quickly so the penalty had to be retaken.. witsel pushed everyone away and said he'll retake it, then missed again. last year he was often in discussions over whose turn it was to take the penalty with Jovanovic, resulting in shoving etc.

.. he does have very good feet and can make the game look so easy .. also a year younger than defour, although defour at witsel's age was already much better.

wouldn't pay more for him than € 5-6m.

Didnt realise that...bit like Ashley Young then lol Hope was up, i dnt want him now :angry: Now i'd take Defour, doesnt look like the Shite or Madrid want him, so we should try again?! im soo confused....

Didnt realise that...bit like Ashley Young then lol Hope was up, i dnt want him now :angry: Now i'd take Defour, doesnt look like the Shite or Madrid want him, so we should try again?! im soo confused....

Well , sadly , Defour has an "agreement" with the club that if a "BIG" club comes knocking that he'll be allowed to leave if the price is right. Teams mentioned are the likes of Madrid, Liverpool, etc .. Everton is not in that category so Moyes will have to over-bid to get him now. It sucks because I'm convinced he would be great at Everton (only downside is that he'll show up Fellaini making all Toffees realize that Everton overpaid for the wrong Liege player last year :P).

Maybe next year!

Well , sadly , Defour has an "agreement" with the club that if a "BIG" club comes knocking that he'll be allowed to leave if the price is right. Teams mentioned are the likes of Madrid, Liverpool, etc .. Everton is not in that category so Moyes will have to over-bid to get him now. It sucks because I'm convinced he would be great at Everton (only downside is that he'll show up Fellaini making all Toffees realize that Everton overpaid for the wrong Liege player last year :P ).

Maybe next year!

ssssshh you!! this is petrol to EW's Felli hate lol

• 3 weeks later...

You are joking aren't you?!?!?1

He went right over the top of the ball, and stamped straight through the lads shin. If it'd been Gerrard doing the same we'd be calling for capital punishment to be reinstated.

Awful challenge, and just hope the lad he's melted is able to recover!!!!

You are joking aren't you?!?!?1

He went right over the top of the ball, and stamped straight through the lads shin. If it'd been Gerrard doing the same we'd be calling for capital punishment to be reinstated.

Awful challenge, and just hope the lad he's melted is able to recover!!!!

If you watch the play he turns away at the last moment. I'm not saying it's not a bad tackle, or that he shouldn't get a long ban, but I believe he didn't go out to injure the player.

I think from pictures Davies on Anichebe looked just as bad, only lucky that he hit as far up on Victor as he did. I had a friend break his leg similar to this, only he was tackled slightly from the side and then another player straight on, snapped both of the larger bones in his leg.

Hopefully it's a clean break and he can have a speedy recovery and continue to play.