IGNORED

Steven Defour

Would like this bloke here, but i think we need to beef up our midfield. Too many small slight players

chris i know what your saying but this lad is top class mate, remember some of our best centre midfielders over the years havent always been big, peter reid, carsley (even cahill aint the biggest) etc

I would love this lad here so its a fingers crossed from me :)

"But Everton face competition as Arsenal, Real Madrid and Sevilla are also keeping tabs on him".

Add the shite to that list and we have 2 chances, a dogs chance and no chance.

The only way we would have a chance would be to give them Fellaini back in a swap deal. ;)

chris i know what your saying but this lad is top class mate, remember some of our best centre midfielders over the years havent always been big, peter reid, carsley (even cahill aint the biggest) etc

I would love this lad here so its a fingers crossed from me :)

Reidy was like a bull, stocky

Come on its the most ridiculous link ever. Someone thinks they spotted Witsel at last nights game. Pathetic story. He was playing for Liegue last night during there 1-1 draw with Germinal Beerschot. Not happening. Stupid story. NSNO need to do a little more research before posting such shite.

Someone needs their nap :P

Agreed, very lazy journalism. All we need now is Riqueleme being spotted at the airport and this transfer window will be complete :lol:

Maybe thats our new transfer policy

We cant afford to sign any real players so we are going after look a likes, that way at least we will look like we have a decent squad on the team photos!

Haha yeah sounds about right that mate http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/top10s/2455606/Top-10-football-lookalikes.html?offset=2 check Gomez out :lol:

Edited by EFC-Paul