IGNORED

Steven Defour

Seemingly Liege do not want to sell Defour to us and are holding out for a 'bigger club'.

grargsies gave me this link earlier:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.standard.be%2Fndl%2Fn_nouvelle.php%3Fid%3D13271&lp=nl_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Doesn't make sense though...if the player was holding out for a bigger club then it is believable. Why would a club want a bigger club from another league to buy their player, money is money.

Doesn't make sense though...if the player was holding out for a bigger club then it is believable. Why would a club want a bigger club from another league to buy their player, money is money.

For bigger club, read Richer club. They hope a bigger team comes in so they can bump the price up to the next bracket

Belgian sources report standard isn't letting Defour go, not for any money or club.

And they probably succeed at keeping him because of the CL next year.

Edited by Churinga

Let's hope not...

either my memory is failing or Felli was our topscorer.. so let's hope SO :)

I'm not going to tire myself in another attempt to bring you to other ideas, but he was young player of the year and topscorer,

have you seriously not seen anything positive about Fellaini at all??

edit: is 'tire' correct english? I mean in the sense of 'making tired'

Edited by Churinga

edit: is 'tire' correct english? I mean in the sense of 'making tired'

It is. Rarely used, "I'm getting tired" is far more common than "I tire," but it's grammatically correct :) .

I sympathise with the sentiment also....EW's really taken against him. Time will judge :P .

two thoughts

Is moyes seeing defour as a flexible player who's main position will be right wing. (Cahill played their some of last season)

If we managed to get defour this year would Wixtsel be a shoe in for next season.

:huh::huh: :huh: :huh:

why buy him (a classy CM player) and stick him on the right????????? When did Cahill play RW last season???

Edited by DangerMouse

Just have a look who players voted player of the year, super substitute Ryan Giggs.

Maybe he sahouldnt have won it on that year, but look at his career (which we all know is the real reason he won it) and he was a CLASS player! So Fellaini beating all the transfers, cant be a bad thing. why do you hate him so much?

Maybe he sahouldnt have won it on that year, but look at his career (which we all know is the real reason he won it) and he was a CLASS player! So Fellaini beating all the transfers, cant be a bad thing. why do you hate him so much?

Who said I hate him?

I just do not hail him as a god like figure. He should get better over the coming seasons...

Who said I hate him?

I just do not hail him as a god like figure. He should get better over the coming seasons...

I dont hail him...(i dont beleive in god, and if i did Fellaini wouldnt be my number 1 choice :lol: ) it just comes across that you really dont like him, for whatever reason. He was really affective last season, made a name for himself and is now a top recognised player in the prem. If you compare him, to the likes of Modric and co, imo, he's done alot better. I agree though, he will get better...