IGNORED

Ryan Shawcross

linked with Everton along with Senderos, Taylor and Ruski Billy in Expressen.se today. They are quoting the sun apparently.

Dont know anything about Ryan Shawcross. Rotation player?

Ha ha not a chance if we could afford him he would be nailed on to start every week, at least until Jags is back and Yobo returned from African Nations Cup.

Then again any CB would be nailed on seeing as though we only have one fit CB on the books at the moment

Man Utd have been credited with an interest too. He is very hyped.

Wasn't he injured not so long ago? From what I have seen, he is a good defender. I think we would be put off by his price tag.

They must be gutted after they let him go.

I'd prefer Taylor out of the young CB's we've been linked with but he'd be a good consolation prize.

They must be gutted after they let him go.

I'd prefer Taylor out of the young CB's we've been linked with but he'd be a good consolation prize.

The rumour is that Man Utd have a "1st refusal" clause should Stoke decide to sell. They obviously saw the talent in him but couldn't offer him 1st team footy to develop with Vidiv, Ferdinand & Evans (coming through the ranks at the time).

I've heard 12M as the asking price. No way we'll be paying that for one CB at this stage in the window. I think we'll bring in one for 5-6M and maybe a free to cover. Though if the price were more reasonable I'd certainly have him. I rate him, Senderos and Taylor all about the same. All have great potential.

Hello evry1, this is my 1st post, mainly 2 see im doin it right, but lookin at a lot of rumour sites and just read Shawcross for Vaughny and 4mil, sounds tempting/decent offer 2 me, Hope Stevie has a big influence on heits coming, less than 24 hrs left, got no nails , cum on the board.

Hello evry1, this is my 1st post, mainly 2 see im doin it right, but lookin at a lot of rumour sites and just read Shawcross for Vaughny and 4mil, sounds tempting/decent offer 2 me, Hope Stevie has a big influence on heits coming, less than 24 hrs left, got no nails , cum on the board.

I know this is exciting, but thats a bit extreme :P

• 4 years later...

m not going to be as disrespectful and hard as you guys but what i would say is, we are currently looking for players to take us to the next level. he really got found out as a player whenaking his debut for england. would not welcome a move. wouldnt think it was bobs type of player anyway.

• 3 months later...