IGNORED

Yakubu Unhappy

i imagine he's just frustrated that its taking him so long to get back. now he is finally fit enough for training and playing, he has to wait until he is 100% match fit too. its been a long time and not getting service on the pitch again will be driving him around the bend. im not worried...

While I like Yakubu he does very readily piss me off as well!

For me Yakubu could be one of the best strikers in the world if he just gave that extra 5-10% than he does at the moment. Sometimes he just seems far more content to watch the ball run past him instead of chasing it. Having said that if he still bangs in 15-20 goals a season he can do what he likes!

Yak wants to go? Sell him. He will be a liability as an unhappy player, will not work for the team, is he a fair weather player maybe? Get rid.

I like him as a player who has done well for us, but that goes out the window when he is not prepared to put in a shift for a struggling team whilst he's picking up £50k a week.

That's if it is true of course...

not a chance only a few months ago he was saying he's the happiest he's ever been in his life getting married and settling down etc. on top of that nobody would pay the money until he proves himself again as moyes wouldn't sell him for less than we paid.

why would redknapp pay 12 million for a striker who then goes missing for a month to africa?