IGNORED

Manchester City (Home)

dark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he not signed for Galatasaray then? :blink:

what mike said haha I just forgot to back it up with the o/s article i read..

And mike yeah i thought the same thing in regards to his frame of mind, having said that, im sure all the blues will back him at teh game, lift his morale, plus i think he is made up to be going to galatasaray as he said there a massive european team, so he might play on some added adrenaline of it being his last english game ever to be honest, and the fact he has a new life waiting for him over in turkey, might put in a massive performance.. Heres hoping!!

what mike said haha I just forgot to back it up with the o/s article i read..

And mike yeah i thought the same thing in regards to his frame of mind, having said that, im sure all the blues will back him at teh game, lift his morale, plus i think he is made up to be going to galatasaray as he said there a massive european team, so he might play on some added adrenaline of it being his last english game ever to be honest, and the fact he has a new life waiting for him over in turkey, might put in a massive performance.. Heres hoping!!

You should write fairytales :P.

Howard

Neville Niell Heitinga Baines

Donovan Felli Cahill Pienaar

Saha Vaughan

Subs:

Billy

Hibbert

Coleman

Osman

Agard

2-1 or 3-1 to us.

Goals from Donovan, Cahill & Vaughan/Saha

He won't go 442 against City, Osman will play and Vaughan will be on the bench. We're better with 5 in midfield (as has been proven time and time again over the past 3/4 years) and he'll want someone sitting to pick up the likes of Tevez. If we have no more injuries I can see us doing City, I'm just a little concerned about Neill and how he'll play, hopefully he'll have a stormer. We can definitely score goals against them.

does anyone think that Mancini might rest a few City players as they have a massive game against utd on tuesday? plus there players might be thinking of that.

Big NO to the first part....the league is far and away a bigger priority for them.

Second part? Maybe. Hope so :) .

Well I think with the easy first 4 games Mancini has had we can bring him crashing down 2 earth. 3-1 I predict with a goal to saha,cahill and peanuts. I would much rather see a 4-5-1 setup with cahill in his rightful place at CAM

Edited by Rturnz