IGNORED

Manchester City (Home)

dark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the first 10mins it has probably been the best any Davey Moyes team has ever played! Everyone is putting in a shift but I hope Felli doesnt get drug tested after this match because he must be taking something! I wouldnt swap him for any defensive midfielder in the world on this performance so far...

We need to play the same way second half and dont let City on the ball, especially right after the break. They are going to come out guns blazing and we need to get the ball down and make sure Cahill & Saha run their bollocks off early doors as I cant deal with conceding a goal at any stage after last week :cigar:

This is awesome... what's it going to be like when Arteta and Jags are back!?

Felli MOTM first half for me. he's winning tackles, headers, and using the ball to good effect.

Bily close to scoring a few times, hopefully he bags 1 and Donovan another because they both deserve it!

Absolutely buzzing....

From 1 to 11... OUTSTANDING!

Highlights of the half for me:

Fellaini completely dominating in the midfield.

Pienaar his usual self, and what a free kick.

Pip been some watching Ronaldo or something. 4 or 5 stepovers before winning us the corner.

Billy looks a threat.

Actually getting some luck FINALLY. :o

I'll take it, but the penalty should've been a free kick on the edge of the box.

Come on Bluemen lets show these fuckers how a real team plays footy!!!

COYB

DM in his programme notes...

"There is no doubt Man City treated us with little respect and broke rules in the summer transfer of Joleon Lescott. I found it very difficult to accept that a club with so many similarities to Everton should suddenly start acting with no class."

Shame J-lo's not playing....we'd be four up :P .