IGNORED

Oscar Cardozo

Edin Dzeko is a better option, similar player but has a slight edge is class and workrate. Rumours have gone quiet about him, worth a lookin while Wolfsburg aren't doing too well :)

He still won't go below 20 million pounds. And I expect Cardozo to be too expensive too. Unless he could come on a Bosman or something, which isn't the case as he just extended his contract untill 2014.

• 3 months later...

no chance in hell mate

as above..no chance

I said that in Feb Boys. Read properly :) I know there's no chance now, but (here's the important bit) the team were poor and the speculation around him had died, and i was only suggesting a 'better' option than Cardozo. Much rather have Dzeko than Oscar well thats who i would prefer, chance or no chance.

Edited by tenaciousj

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seem him play - any good?

For some reason I can see us spending a few quid this summer. Not sure why, blind optimism maybe.

Have you honestly blacked out the memories of those trashings by Benfica? I still flinch at the thought of it :unsure:

Looked to be a good player. Nice touch, good running, very good in the air. Scored twice against us + 2 penalties and a free kick against Liverpool.

If we could raise funds from selling Yakubu he'd be a quality replacement.

Have you honestly blacked out the memories of those trashings by Benfica? I still flinch at the thought of it :unsure:

Looked to be a good player. Nice touch, good running, very good in the air. Scored twice against us + 2 penalties and a free kick against Liverpool.

If we could raise funds from selling Yakubu he'd be a quality replacement.

Ah well I have seen him then, just doesn't spring to memory.

I was so distraught by how much we were getting out classed its been pushed to the deepest parts of my memory.

If we could get £10m for Yak I'm sure we could put together an installments deal to get this chap - or just pretend to, to get us all excited a la Moutinho!!!

Based on his performances last season he would be a very very exciting addition... liklihood 2/10 for me! :(

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

I love Cardoza we would never be able to afford him though. I think we need another top striker to take some of the preassure that will be on Jelly next season.

Guest blueboy122

Think he would be a great buy for a team like Chelsea who need to replace Drogba and his fee isnt to high at all, well its peanuts for chelsea actually.

• 1 month later...