IGNORED

Man Utd

adamsmith69

1-0 Everton.

The only problems is that Manchester United will be really happy from their success in Milan, and Rooney is probably the best player in the footballing world at the moment. The only factor that could work in our favour is that they could be a little tired, and this could give us a little advantage.

Our problem is that we have Fellaini out (which is a massive blow) along with Cahill and Arteta, who are not fully fit. We need to be counting on squad players to take control and take the three points. It's going to be tricky but I'm staying optemistic.

Everton 1 Manchester United 0

Saha 90'

Everton 1 Manchester United 0

Saha 90'+ 6 would be sweeter :P:P

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with wallwriters formation for the most part, but i think it would be worth giving the yak a run out at some point, he seems to have lost a few pounds since christmas ( too many will smith films and ice cream whilst injured me thinks!) and is starting to look at bit sharper with his touch. Will be interesting to see if Moyes chooses to try donovan in a secondary striker role, it seems all the new found yank everton fans on galaxy forums believe that to be his best position. Im going for a 3-1 win for the blues!! Saha/Arteta and Osman. It would be rude not to say Rooney for them:)

p.s i just noticed craigb's score prediction/goal scorers after i posted mine! maybe its fate! COYB!

Edited by MoyesForPM

Who is Jak?

Sorry, my bad. It's through force of habit - my gf's Polish and Jak (pron. Yak) is a word I use quite often, meaning 'how' (for example - Jak się masz? - how are you?).

When I say the word Yak in my mind, it automatically comes out Jak. I'm confused, sorry!! :blink:

I like idea of the love child though :D

As for score predictions: 1-1 Johnny Evans(OG) + Rooney, or 3-3 Saha and Rooney hat-tricks

Thinking about it I would like to see Vaughan play in the Cahill role as is probably the most direct replacement. He works hard, is good in the air and he seems to enjoy the big games. I very much doubt Moyes will look at it this way! I would like to see Yakubu but I think that against Man Utd without both Felli and Cahill we need that work ethic to win the ball back higher up the pitch or at least pressure them into mistakes. Also JV is much better in the air than the likes of Yak, Billy etc which would be beneficial in set pieces and the regular hoof ball fest I am sure we will be priveleged to watch for parts of the game :P

My wish would be:

Howard

Coleman - Heitinga - Yobo - Baines

Donovan - Arteta - Pienaar - Bilyaletdinov

Osman

Saha

I'd like to see Osman in his very good AM-position, Bilyaletdinov used while we have the chance. He has the pace to take out Gary Neville or whoever plays on that right back now.. Neville out of the team, give Coleman a chance. Although this is Man Utd, so Neville will probably play because of his experience. But this time he HAS to improve. If not, Coleman should play that role more often. With Distin, I get nervous every time he has the ball, so I'd let Yobo play if he's fit to do so.

Nev covering the back four is not a bad idea. I can't help but think there isn't enough beef in midfield with Arteta and Osman (well, he bites but like my rat terrier). With LD's and Coleman's pace on the right that could help handle what I think is one of the best right backs in the world. It will be interesting to see how Ferguson lines them up. He had Fletcher wide v. AC Milan for more defensive cover (I am guessing).

Nev covering the back four is not a bad idea. I can't help but think there isn't enough beef in midfield with Arteta and Osman (well, he bites but like my rat terrier). With LD's and Coleman's pace on the right that could help handle what I think is one of the best right backs in the world. It will be interesting to see how Ferguson lines them up. He had Fletcher wide v. AC Milan for more defensive cover (I am guessing).

I meant left backs.

i think the blue kanagroo ( as a pundit put with cahill late winner a few weeks back)will be fit for the game, saha to score and howard for man of the match, will take the 1 nil! its far from being an easy game but our weakness doesnt come from defence its a matter of putting the final ball in the net where the last few games we have! sender would like to see start at the back, the few minutes i have seen of him he looks quite solid and no messing around. everton at 6/1 to win is it worth to bet ????

Howard

Seamus Heitinga Yobo Baines

Neville

Donovan Osman Arteta Pienaar

Saha

We'd be better balanced & cause Manure far more problems if we had Sea & Bainsy on either side getting forward with the Nev filling the gaps they leave. Bainsy & Nuts will take Rafael/Neville to the cleaners down the left & Sea supporting the don down the right would keep Evra on the back foot.

More likely Rodders will start in DM with Nev RB so again we'll see bainsy flying down the left while Nev pumps the long diagonal onto Vidic's forehead at every opportunity.

1-0 Jonny boy to put Judas in his pocket & King Mikel to win it with a Free kick!!!

COYB's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment Wayne Rooney is Manchester United, so if Wayne doesn't perform then we have a chance.Mind you an Everton without Fellaini, Cahill and with a rusty Arteta would surely not see a point as a disaster.

Rooney on form, and they may be leaving with the points.

Rooney off form and it will come down to who wants it the most, Saha will fancy this after the two he got against Chelsea.....and for Neville, well let's just say he wont be found wanting when it comes to effort.........He's BLUE now!