IGNORED

Man Utd

adamsmith69

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Great game, great result.......but certainly not a great performace!

Rooney and co weren't up to the task, and couldn't beat an average Everton, who took their chances.

We closed them down pretty well, Osman was the man, but we did look a bit dodgy in defence.

Two young guns getting the winning goals is a bit of icing on the cake.Well done lads.

Should have beaten liverpool, matched if not more Arsenal and have now beaten Chelsea and Man Utd :)

Fuckin quality!!! After the other week i thought we could do it but i didnt think we'd do it so well especially as we were missing timmy and felli. Fair play to the lads i'm proud of every single one of em, shame it makes that derby performance even more frustrating but enough of that, this a day for happiness!

Where does everyone think we can finish now then?

Bring on sporting and spurs!!

Absolutely buzzing after that. Great performances from all.

Fergie was not happy, but said that better team won, no excuses. I didn't think Utd played badly, more that we played really really well, and didn't allow them the time and spance to weave pretty patterns in from of us.

Here's hoping the run can continue, as there's no reason why we can't go on and qualify for Europe now.

we are really dominating possesion but the final ball up the top of the park has been rubbish. Saha hasnt had a chance...

Gosling on for Billy. Danny boy has put on weight!

i said that to me dad he needed to make him a bit more of a heavyweight cos he aint that small height wise!

Yep, Great game, great result.......but certainly not a great performace!

Rooney and co weren't up to the task, and couldn't beat an average Everton, who took their chances.

We closed them down pretty well, Osman was the man, but we did look a bit dodgy in defence.

Two young guns getting the winning goals is a bit of icing on the cake.Well done lads.

Should have beaten liverpool, matched if not more Arsenal and have now beaten Chelsea and Man Utd :)

are you takin the piss?

Absolutely fantastic result. I won't deny I was jumping on my couch, at 8:30 am, when Rodders powered through their back line and drilled that shot into the corner.

Fully deserved. If we're able maintain that form will shoot straight up the table. All the other pretenders around us are struggling and we're showing our true form.

Got to wonder if Moyes is counting his pennies, as it will be a real shame to lose The Don now.

Your getting confused between a fantastic result....and a fantastic performance, calm down!

it was both...what the hell do you want? players all got stuck in after a dodgy start after first 10 minutes though we easily outplayed one of the best teams in the world...how is that not fantastic?? please tell me what you would want?