IGNORED

Sporting Lisbon

MikeO

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Atletico in any way will be any easy tie but we will have a good chance, they have a poor defence and usually conceed. On the flip side they are very good attack wise.

Madrid's a great place to go anyway, I went there prior to the Benfica match and had a great time all be it only for 1 day but went to see Real Madrid while there which was out of this world.

Fulham conceded seventeen corners and had none themselves :o .

they also scored against the run of play and got themselves what we desperately need; a curical away goal....

just seen the stats on BBC, apparently a disallowed goal doesnt count as a shot!

Edited by galacticaracnid

terrible first half....giving the ball away far too much, losing all the 50/50s....

hopefully a moyesey rollocking will stir things up at half time....wouldn't mind seeing the Yak at some point tonight, physically he should cause them a problem

The lads that started can have another 15, then I want to see at least Yak. We're just not keeping any possession.

we need a goal, i can't handle 45 of us trying not concede!

Hopefully Moyes gives em a good talkin too, especially the midfield who haven't stopped lisbon at all and haven't held on to the ball.

We've ended up playing far too much long ball stuff in hope.

We've been terrible with goals this season, 20 goals scored in the league so far, with 20 games played. We're playing decently, but the pressure us gonna start pilling on during the 2nd half.

just got outta class can't find the game online how we doin

http://www.soccertvlive.net/soccertv/watch/12883/1/watch-sporting-cp-vs-everton-fc-live-stream.html