IGNORED

Nico Krancjar

The idea is to take advantage of our defences HOOF mentality sad.png.

Lets just hope their aimless hoof's find their way to one of our players and not out for a throw in or to the oppositions goalkeeper like they usually do.

the hoofing is Howard though a lot of the time, his distribution is terrible, he is just looking to smash it every single time, instead of roll it out, others are guilty but Howard is by far the worst

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hoofing is Howard though a lot of the time, his distribution is terrible, he is just looking to smash it every single time, instead of roll it out, others are guilty but Howard is by far the worst

ive seen him roll it out plenty of times, distribution isnt something i would criticize him for. Its Jags who thinks hes a quarter back....

ive seen him roll it out plenty of times, distribution isnt something i would criticize him for. Its Jags who thinks hes a quarter back....

Id agree with this. Although I find that sometimes Jags short passing can get us in trouble so maybe a hoof is the lesser of two evils!

lets face it, we're never going to be spending big money on a lightning quick winger who can pass, score and create goals... but in Krancjar we'll have someone who can do everything bar keep up with Usain Bolt! H's defiantly worth signing up for the season on loan and then look to buying in our own Messi at a future date :P

Funded by selling Bent and Henderson though.

If we sold say Baines/Felli for £44m we could sign 12 average players.

Let's be honest, them selling henderson for £16m plus was like winning the lottery - he is an average player. From season 07/08 their net spend has been £58m - a net spend of near £12m per year.

They used Bent money to buy Gyan and Sessegon. The henderson money has already been spent and then some, wickham, gardner and o'shea already take them to £18m add on £6m for a few other signings like brown and they are at £24m without nico.

Krankjaer will likely be £6-8m - you cant get away from the fact that other clubs have boards who have the ability and willingness to invest in the team.

With Larsson and Krankjaer they will have good options across the midfield...

Let's be honest, them selling henderson for £16m plus was like winning the lottery - he is an average player. From season 07/08 their net spend has been £58m - a net spend of near £12m per year.

They used Bent money to buy Gyan and Sessegon. The henderson money has already been spent and then some, wickham, gardner and o'shea already take them to £18m add on £6m for a few other signings like brown and they are at £24m without nico.

Krankjaer will likely be £6-8m - you cant get away from the fact that other clubs have boards who have the ability and willingness to invest in the team.

With Larsson and Krankjaer they will have good options across the midfield...

They played in the same Sunderland team!

They have spent a lot but who in their team would you have in ours?

I'd have Gyan and Seggesson maybe Wickam on potential... I would have had Bent and maybe Henderson on potential - so essentially they've sold their best players and bought a lot of average players who will probably make them stronger overall.

Sunderland's signings from Bent/Henderson cash...

George McCartney on loan

David Vaughan on a free transfer

John O'Shea - £4.5m

Wes Brown - £1.5m

Roarie Deacon on a free transfer

Connor Wickham - £8m

Craig Gardner - £5m

Dong-Won Ji - £2m

Keiren Westwood on a free transfer

Sebastian Larsson on a free transfer

Ahmed Elmohamady - £1.75m

Add to that Segesson for £6m and Muntari on-loan and the probable signing of Krancjaer.

They're better off no doubt but would you sell our star player (Baines or Felli) and our potential star (Rodwell) for the list of players above?

Edited by c1982

I'd have Gyan and Seggesson maybe Wickam on potential... I would have had Bent and maybe Henderson on potential - so essentially they've sold their best players and bought a lot of average players who will probably make them stronger overall.

I know that, they played 11 games together, werent very good together either. Mate said Gyan was bought in to be bents long term replacement as they knew they would get top whack for bent. Smart way of doing business, how much would Gyan have cost with £22m burning a hole in their pocket...

Henderson is not a top player, not even their best or one of them. Wickham I would take in a heart beat. Oshea and Brown will be great signings for them.

o'shae and brown will be two of the best signings this summer.

bags of experience between them and will sure up their defence no end!

was it £5m for the two of them? bargain.

larsson is a quality footballer - unbelievable teckers at the weekend!

nico will be another good asset to their midfield.

id throw wickham and gyan up front together from the off, add sessegnon to their midfield with cattermole (nut case) and they have a proper solid premier league team, which is what they need to be honest.

they have done some good business in my opinion.

Id have Larsson on the right... If we want crosses into the box, Larsson would have been perfect.

and that cost Sunderland nothing in terms of fees shaking%20fist.png

Signing on and agent fees would be high though - neither of these players are great nor are they going to improve our 1st team. I'd prefer a class/up and coming out and out winger on-loan e.g. Leon, if we can't find someone in this ilk then we've got Anichebe, Gueye, Barkley, Baxter who are still developing and could all potentially be better than Vaughan/Larsson should they be given their chance.

I'm all for players like N'Zogbia who will make our first team stronger as I am with signings like Velios and Gueye who could be developed into class players but signing average players as squad fillers just doesn't do it for me.

Signing on and agent fees would be high though - neither of these players are great nor are they going to improve our 1st team. I'd prefer a class/up and coming out and out winger on-loan e.g. Leon, if we can't find someone in this ilk then we've got Anichebe, Gueye, Barkley, Baxter who are still developing and could all potentially be better than Vaughan/Larsson should they be given their chance.

I'm all for players like N'Zogbia who will make our first team stronger as I am with signings like Velios and Gueye who could be developed into class players but signing average players as squad fillers just doesn't do it for me.

completely agree and disagree at the same time! I agree in principle but disagree because of how thin our squad is.

Sunderland spent a lot last year too, and finished only 8 points above relegation in 10th place.

This shows us just how good our team are.

A massive 2 places below us!!!!

We must be fantastic!

Seriously though, Sunderland have still been trying to establish themselves as a solid premier league team, they have had to have a rotating door policy, they have just improved a little bit every year. I think they will slow down on the player turnover soon.

Not being funny but Bruce wont last 12 games. Watched the game against the shite in the boozer on saturday and they will go down, they are absolute shiiite!! If we dont go for Krankjaer on loan thats the last straw for me. The lad is absolute quality and if Billy knobhead says we cant afford his wages i'll go mad we offered pioneer 60 grand for fucks sakes. The lad is in the prime of his career and we arn't interested? Fucking joke