IGNORED

Bilyaletdinov

...because he improved as the game went on and showed that he perhaps does have a future here.

Funny....I thought he did some reasonable stuff in the first half but was pretty anonymous second.

(Mind you my...er...TV was playing up a bit second half so I missed bits and pieces :unsure: )

Bily has Baines to thank for taking a lot of pressure off him, Baines was scooting up and down that wing all day long so Bily didnt have an awful lot to do. Personally even with so little to do i thought he was very average.

Having said that Chelsea are not an easy team to prove yourself against, so i'm going to give bily a run of 2 or 3 more game to make a good impression on me, thats if DM plays him.

i thought he did alright to be honest. Being thrown into a cup tie against Chelsea without regular starts has got be hard. His close control is excellent, he seems to have learnt how to manoeuvre his body well to hold off people. 1st half as Mark said he wasnt great (though steamin pile is a bit much mate!) but there were the signs of promise yet again and given a decent run of say 5-7 starts we could see another cracking partnership again.

His blog on a russian website is pretty funny to be honest.

He says he lived in the same building as Roy Hodgson but Hodgson had a big car and struggled to park his car. Bily said he offered RH his parking space to help him park because RH was always courteous when he saw Bily. He said that when Hodgson was sacked, he amused himself because his first thought was "Now I can get the parking space back!"

http://www.sports.ru...una/blogs/bill/

Nice read?

Is everyone on the site fluent in Russian?

You havent tryed to use google translator on foreign webpage? Working quite nice. Just put site address to translator box and whole page is what language you want it to be. Some errors ofc but still you can read it :)

edit: or are you just pickin on me about that nice read? Hmm. Ive seen so many English people using that, i thought its like a common way to say it.

Edited by LexKing

You havent tryed to use google translator on foreign webpage? Working quite nice. Just put site address to translator box and whole page is what language you want it to be. Some errors ofc but still you can read it :)

edit: or are you just pickin on me about that nice read? Hmm. Ive seen so many English people using that, i thought its like a common way to say it.

haha, not picking on you at all mate!

Google translator just produces a page of

????????????????????????????????
for me!

I took this direct from russia->english http://translate.google.fi/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sports.ru%2Ftribuna%2Fblogs%2Fbill%2F

ANd if you use google chrome webrowser, you can select from options that it will translate every page you go directly to language you want. Actually quite good browser, thought, even i usually use it only for watching streams etc, working lot better than my first choice (firefox) these days on that purpose.

EDIT: didnt see that MikeO were already put direct translated link, but whatever :D

Edited by LexKing

I took this direct from russia->english http://translate.google.fi/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sports.ru%2Ftribuna%2Fblogs%2Fbill%2F

ANd if you use google chrome webrowser, you can select from options that it will translate every page you go directly to language you want. Actually quite good browser, thought, even i usually use it only for watching streams etc, working lot better than my first choice (firefox) these days on that purpose.

That one's a better translation. And I've got Chrome, well I've got Rockmelt but it uses Chromium so same browser, but still got the ???'s

But cheers guys!

• 4 months later...

Think Smegs explanation makes more sense! 'Cos there no way that girl would stick around if she wasnt getting the best of him....

Lets be honest if that was lying next to you would you think 'oh good training' or would you think 'once more wont hurt'? Yeah thought so ha.

• 11 years later...