IGNORED

Jarvis And Henry

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Have actually seen Jarvis an awful lot this year and he has shone in an otherwards poor attacking front line from the Wanderers! He is direct, comfortable running at pace at defenders and commits them. Not only that but he has an end product too, be it a cross or a shot so I think would be a great addition to the squad. Maybe not the guile of "nuts" but cant help but feel he flatters to decieve all to often!! Jarvis on the fringe of the national squad now is younger and more determined!! Im all over the move like a cheap ladyboy from Bangkok!

• 1 year later...

Replacements for pienaar/heitinga? Both a step back but I do like the look of Jarvis.

a step back, do we ever take a step forward. wont be happy to see any top player go because its going to be down to funds if they do. moyes said a few years back we arnt a selling club anymore well i hope he keeps his promise.

a step back, do we ever take a step forward. wont be happy to see any top player go because its going to be down to funds if they do. moyes said a few years back we arnt a selling club anymore well i hope he keeps his promise.

The manner in which Arteta and Beckford were sold suggests we are a selling club

Guest blueboy122

Rather we didnt spend any money on eithier of them, rather we just looked at getting the free transfers such as holliet and dempsey and maybe spend the money on pienaar and clyne.

Rather we didnt spend any money on eithier of them, rather we just looked at getting the free transfers such as holliet and dempsey and maybe spend the money on pienaar and clyne.

Id like us to look at the free transfer market, there are a few bargains to be had this summer, and then use any money towards one really good player like Adam Johnson or such like.

Guest blueboy122

Id like us to look at the free transfer market, there are a few bargains to be had this summer, and then use any money towards one really good player like Adam Johnson or such like.

Agree the only thing that worries me about the free transfers is many players will probably ask for a wacking signing on fee.

Guest Nikica

I've always liked Jarvis as well. Not CL level, but could probably do a job for a 6-10 team, which is what you have generally been.

I've always liked Jarvis as well. Not CL level, but could probably do a job for a 6-10 team, which is what you have generally been.

Probs 7th this year then most previous 7, 8(2 points behind Liverpool), 5, 5, 6. We're a top 7 team, 5-7 with hopes that a good start we'd finish in the top 4.

Guest Nikica

Probs 7th this year then most previous 7, 8(2 points behind Liverpool), 5, 5, 6. We're a top 7 team, 5-7 with hopes that a good start we'd finish in the top 4.

I thought someone might take that as a dig, it wasn't meant that way,just wasn't sure how to phrase it without sounding bad. I like Everton. I'm just saying that sadly you haven't been able to achieve CL level since 'that' year. Sorry for the inaccuracy in terms of previous finishes.

I hope you can make top five next season. It's weird how you start poorly then do great after Xmas.

Edited by Nikica

I thought someone might take that as a dig, it wasn't meant that way,just wasn't sure how to phrase it without sounding bad. I like Everton. I'm just saying that sadly you haven't been able to achieve CL level since 'that' year. Sorry for the inaccuracy in terms of previous finishes.

I hope you can make top five next season. It's weird how you start poorly then do great after Xmas.

We'd be second from Jan the last 2 years :(

For me, we're in the second mini league in the prem, Newcastle have had a freak season unfortunately for us. If Arsenal lose RVP and Chelsea don't find another striker it will give us a big chance for top 4 next season :)

Man U, City, Chelsea, Arsenal

Spurs, Everton, Liverpool