IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

i meant fat ones..i don't cos i don't date them

Well, I was joking :lol:

But yeah I'm totally with you, I've never understood how fat girls have that attitude that they are better than everyone else (because it's kinda' the opposite).

Edited by Zoo

i hate it when they have an attitude that makes them think they're better than anyone else

Well, I was joking laugh.png

But yeah I'm totally with you, I've never understood how fat girls have that attitude that they are better than everyone else (because it's kinda' the opposite).

Big tit syndrome. The soft lads who like lardy wanks are to blame.

Even tall girls? becuse I find it weird being with them.

I'm like Marco, I've always been with a girl smaller than me. The only time they ever come close to being taller is when they are in heels and girls these days tend to take them off at the quickest possible time.

Also, this gets on my tits;

RAGING!!!! shaking%20fist.pngshaking%20fist.pngshaking%20fist.png

Went to visit one of my "outdoor gardens" today and as i came over the fence and down the hill, i smelt tell tale smells, knowing my ladies are far from ready, i knew that someone was smoking nearby, to my absolute horror i came through the trees to find 2 girls and a male about the 18-21 age, playing round with my stuff, and touching the plants. Some seriously strong words were said about how much they have cost me in time and money and all i got was abuse back, i ended up telling them if they knew what to do they could have the plants and do what they wanted and stormed off before i threw all 3 of them head first in the river(believe me when i say i was very tempted) I know it goes with the territory with stuff like this, but still im NOT a happy Simon at the moment shaking%20fist.pngshaking%20fist.pngshaking%20fist.png

i'd be fumin....cheeky fuckers

I have spent a alot of time there, £40 on seeds, did a 45min trip x 4 with 60 litre bags of compost on my back, my mini greenhouse, tools, and other stuff, probably about £100 worth of bits, bearing in mind im on the dole at the moment and i spent a fair old while saving for this stuff, its wound me up big time, good job i still got some more on the go!!biggrin.png

they must know it's somebody else's cos it doesn't grow naturally round these parts does it...i'd have smacked the lads head in to be honest...although i am grumpy today laugh.png

haha, tbh what im pissed about is the fact that they know my face now, and the fact my mate runs the local Headshop as well(where i do the occasional days work) now compromises that, thing is i know them now, and one of the girls is a fairly regular customer in the shop, so if they say anything i will know where its come from, and i will see they get banned from the shop.

i don't see the importance of bouncin off the window 100 times a day and flyin into my head

As an animal student I can confirm that flies do fuck all for society apart from fucking people off and smashing into windows, poo and walls.

@ Romey; :lol: