IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Many scientific breakthroughs have been found through animal testing. It's not nice but it's needed.

The days of that being the case are long gone, with advancements in technology and science in general there is absolutely no need whatsoever for animal testing, its completely outdated.

Why does my wife feel it necessary to take a shower at 3-30 in the morning, Yes we've been out but I did question it. Had a bit of an unsavory experience tonight, I wish not to elaborate, but I got so fucking agitated with one or two things, I really could have caused a scene, but common sense took over and I just remained phlegmatic and let it go, there's no sense is causing a riot, Fucking Sundays too of all things, that's what I really can't understand. sad.png

The days of that being the case are long gone, with advancements in technology and science in general there is absolutely no need whatsoever for animal testing, its completely outdated.

Examples? No matter the technology and simulations on a computer, nothing compares from testing on a real test subject.

Scientific breakthroughs are overrated.

"Ends justifies the means" is not an argument.

Sorry Mike, but depending on what the ends are, it is a completely valid argument. I know for a fact that tests created drugs and technology have saved my life and my sisters at least twice each.

Like Zoo said, its not nice but it is necessary. I'll expand that to say only for medical advancement though, cosmetic and weapons development is not acceptable in my view.

Why does my wife feel it necessary to take a shower at 3-30 in the morning, Yes we've been out but I did question it. Had a bit of an unsavory experience tonight, I wish not to elaborate, but I got so fucking agitated with one or two things, I really could have caused a scene, but common sense took over and I just remained phlegmatic and let it go, there's no sense is causing a riot, Fucking Sundays too of all things, that's what I really can't understand. sad.png

whats the point in posting in this thread if youre not going to say whats bugging you? If you're just blowing off steam then fair enough, Im only asking because its happened a few times and im curious!

(shout box related)

TV shows that highlight the eyes going up and to their left or scratching their nose need to fuck off it's boring now.

Also good shows getting cancelled because the brainless zombies are afraid of change (anyone who watches CSI or NCIS I'm looking at you!).

Sorry Mike, but depending on what the ends are, it is a completely valid argument. I know for a fact that tests created drugs and technology have saved my life and my sisters at least twice each.

Me also mate....and I'm very grateful but we're looking at it then from a purely personal and selfish viewpoint. You, me, your sisters and my brothers (cancer/diabetes would have killed both) are completely insignificant in the grand scheme of the planet/human race.

It's nice to have cures for many of today's ills but it's not needed for the survival of the species (which is the point of us being here in the first place).

People have to die. If science advances to being able to cure everything so we all live for ever then we'd all be f'cked because we'd very soon run out of resources and/or room on the planet.

People have to die. If science advances to being able to cure everything so we all live for ever then we'd all be f'cked because we'd very soon run out of resources and/or room on the planet.

Time for Logan's Run... although resources wise it could be possible in the future growing crops on the moon (or purpose built planets!) and harvesting fish right.

Late night Idiots on public transport, loud mouthed slutty women with no integrity or cultivation, badly inebriated and making a scene, shouting and whooping and would take off their panties for the drop of a hat, I don't really need to paint no picture. I really could have caused a serious problem, but common sense declared it was not worth a fucking scene. Out of sight was out of mind, as always

On the rat test issue once again, I realize it is for the benefit of research and test subjects will be needed, but it's too easy sometimes to forget about the animals themselves that have to endure these things, I just don't like what they do. Even though it is arguably, for a good cause or to go some way for research purposes, but always lean towards the way of 'Not happy with what they do'

Late night Idiots on public transport, loud mouthed slutty women with no integrity or cultivation, badly inebriated and making a scene, shouting and whooping and would take off their panties for the drop of a hat, I don't really need to paint no picture. I really could have caused a serious problem, but common sense declared it was not worth a fucking scene. Out of sight was out of mind, as always

On the rat test issue once again, I realize it is for the benefit of research and test subjects will be needed, but it's too easy sometimes to forget about the animals themselves that have to endure these things, I just don't like what they do. Even though it is arguably, for a good cause or to go some way for research purposes, but always lean towards the way of 'Not happy with what they do'

Disgrace!

Can you tell me what number bus it was pleasetongue.png .

It was a damn train... On a Sunday night!, I was too fucking irritated last night to elaborate.

About maybe 20, intoxicated, loud mouthed, women of ill repute, making a scene and I just wasn't in the mood for any nonsense and couldn't move cars because I had my mountain bike, the worst ones did get off before me, real damn nuisance it was. Some men like their women like that, but I just divorced myself from it all best I could. Don't expect things like that on a Sunday damn it, it was a one off really.

Yeh, apparently so.

No, someone was saying that's how they got their names, I was merely defending them by adding the creatures were around long before any tests were carried out. It's basically some point in time, they needed an animal to experiment on, and they drew the short straw most likely. Furthermore, it's most likely rats and mice now that they do their little tests on, but once again, I can never, and will never, endorse what they do.

people emailing you to pass on a message to someone else even though they know the email address and person anyway. Whats the point, just contact them directly?!

I just told Mark I agree with you.....he'll be in touch later to confirm thishappy.png .