IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I went to watch Fast & Furious 6 with my girlfriend and her brother. We sat in the premium seats and they are fucking unbelievable, I never saw the point in them until I sat there and I now wouldn't go back.

No un-comfyness, no numb arse and somewhere to rest your head (as the normal seats don't cater for people who are 6'1).

My girlfriend is an Odeon member too, so they were pretty cheap.

I went to watch Fast & Furious 6 with my girlfriend and her brother. We sat in the premium seats and they are fucking unbelievable, I never saw the point in them until I sat there and I now wouldn't go back.

No un-comfyness, no numb arse and somewhere to rest your head (as the normal seats don't cater for people who are 6'1).

Why does that grind your gears :huh:? Wrong thread I think :lol:!

How much for a seat that isn't flea-ridden? I never take the optional extras :dry:.

:D

6pm film (Fast & Furious 6, for what it's worth) - in there at 5.40, 15 minutes waiting to pay for a bag of dried up pick & mix while two nauseatingly pretentious little runts ordered extra sauce and Oreo on their Ben & Jerry's while Pops waited in the wings with his coat over his arm in a very studious fashion to then be told at 5.55 as we tendered our tickets "Screen 3 is just being cleaned" (I resisted the temptation to ask if the seats were, too) and when we were allowed in just after 6 we were told we "are in the blue seats this evening, Sir, in the front half". It was pitch frigging black in there!! They all looked blue and 8 people in an approximate 400 seat auditorium is hardly going to cause seating wars now is it!!

Seen above post about Odeon. This was an Odeon. Dated doesn't even come close and to be charged £16.40 for two 'standard' tickets and £5.29 for the piss pick & mix and to be asked by the greasy skinned, slack-jawed troll on the pick & mix/Ben & Jerry's counter to rate the service we had received online made the whole experience a bit surreal.

Some of the action scenes in the film were good and Vin & Dwayne being rock hard blokey type manly strong but silent men type blokes was fun and my wife got her quota of eye candy from Vin and Paul Walker so all was not lost.

Showcase roolz!

i'm the same man..6'3 is far too tall for cinema seats..not comfortable at all..probs why i haven't been for ages! also the main reason i hate flying...spend half the time lookin at my own tackle

on a point of the cinemas..why are people allowed to eat in cinemas? gets on my nerves!

i'm the same man..6'3 is far too tall for cinema seats..not comfortable at all..probs why i haven't been for ages! also the main reason i hate flying...spend half the time lookin at my own tackle

on a point of the cinemas..why are people allowed to eat in cinemas? gets on my nerves!

Fast food should be banned. Sick to death of people just throwing the waste on the floor.

Why can't they use a damn bin?

Being overcharged. Had a bathroom tiled, fitted (included moving soil pipe and getting new one), it took him 19 working days and he's charged for 25. Albeit at a rate of £80 a day. So £2k plus parts etc.

I know the fella so in reality I took it on the chin, if I didn't know him I'd have said "how do you work that out?!"

I suppose by the job £2k ain't bad, he's done a good job, and there was a bit of faffing about.

Still my advice is - get a fixed price for the job and use someone who has a good rep, is quick and you can challenge.

Being overcharged. Had a bathroom tiled, fitted (included moving soil pipe and getting new one), it took him 19 working days and he's charged for 25. Albeit at a rate of £80 a day. So £2k plus parts etc.

I know the fella so in reality I took it on the chin, if I didn't know him I'd have said "how do you work that out?!"

I suppose by the job £2k ain't bad, he's done a good job, and there was a bit of faffing about.

Still my advice is - get a fixed price for the job and use someone who has a good rep, is quick and you can challenge.

You could build an extension in less time than that lol.

Stupid phrases such as "Everyone knows what it means, but what does it mean". You try and comprehend for an answer but get too irritated to think rationally.

If someone has a Hayfever allergy (can appreciate the problem), I'd advise Loratadine tablets. You can buy them from a pharmacist easy enough. Should notice an improved difference. Highly recommended. Tried to say something else but had to edit.

If someone has a Hayfever allergy (can appreciate the problem), I'd advise Loratadine tablets. You can buy them from a pharmacist easy enough.

Buy them from the supermarket pharmacy - supermarket own packaging - just on shelf for you to serve yourself and pay at checkout. Quarter of the price of branded Loratadine for twice as many per box.

March-September for me (depending on how mild Spring is). Atishoo! Bless me!

Waiting rooms in particular at the doctors....

Two women sat talking about their kids playing chess and chess conventions going on about what house each child and their friends reside whilst putting on their best Westminster Abbey voices.

Both looked like they could be Vicky Pollards dad let alone mum...pair of bints

That was probably my finest post. :crying:

What about people who 'shout' when using their mobile phones?

It annoys the shit out of me when you are on a bus for example, and some big gob thinks everybody on the bus should hear his conversation.

When I was in Portugal interviewing Pereira on holiday we were sat outside a coffee shop eating a baguette when all we could hear was a Caribbean woman screaming and shouting at the top of her voice. With the finesse of a street sweeper wagon, she became louder as she came around the corner, much to the amusement of my wicked side, but what blew me away was after she had walked up the street about 30 yards, a guy came from the same side street shouting on his phone. It was fairly obvious that they were talking arguing, but they had little idea of each others location, and were so close they really didn't need the phone to hear each other.

Don't they realise you can shout all you want to, but it doesn't get much louder at the other end. :dont know:

That was probably my finest post. :crying:

What about people who 'shout' when using their mobile phones?

It annoys the shit out of me when you are on a bus for example, and some big gob thinks everybody on the bus should hear his conversation.

When I was in Portugal interviewing Pereira on holiday we were sat outside a coffee shop eating a baguette when all we could hear was a Caribbean woman screaming and shouting at the top of her voice. With the finesse of a street sweeper wagon, she became louder as she came around the corner, much to the amusement of my wicked side, but what blew me away was after she had walked up the street about 30 yards, a guy came from the same side street shouting on his phone. It was fairly obvious that they were talking arguing, but they had little idea of each others location, and were so close they really didn't need the phone to hear each other.

Don't they realise you can shout all you want to, but it doesn't get much louder at the other end. :dont know:

:rofl: