IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Yeah, he was quite a quiet lad actually, seemed to have a perfect attitude. I was suprised a lower league team didnt snap him up tbh, but i think i remember one of the teachers telling me he was focusing on teaching, should he not make it in football, so he may have decided to do that.

They did, he's currently at Sheffield Wednesday (and Connor Roberts is at Cheltenham).

They did, he's currently at Sheffield Wednesday (and Connor Roberts is at Cheltenham).

Didnt know that! cheers! smile.png

@Marco, might be a bit of a way for me that mate! :lol: Warrington would be my local non league team, not sure of many others within like 30mins though

Edited by GoodisonRoad

people who slurp a drink then go "ahhhh" after

I knew someone who did exactly that, and then usually followed up with a 'I see'

as in, "I see it's going to rain tomorrow", "I see Hampshire won at cricket", or "I see they've added three pence to scampi fries" etc. It was like a reflex action each time. Almost couldn't stop themselves.

I usually swear or get angry after a first drink or taste. Tonight was no exception.

Thought there may be some stormy weather, sky went black, started to rain, had a clap of thunder and a bolt of lightning, was expecting a little show or light display, and there was no more, even the rain only lasted a few minutes and even that was nothing serious. I sometimes like a good storm and such weather, but tonight was garbage. Very disappointing. Got irritated, No sense in lying.

"amazing"

"it was like, so....."

Gap years (what?)

Policemen/women/people

Ex-policemen/women/people

Schoolteachers (not academics, intelligent or learned people, just schoolteachers)

Failed and ex-schoolteachers (see schoolteachers)

Three quarters of the way through a season on FIFA Manager and it's all gone tits up. From having a really steady first season (with Morecambe) I've managed to nose-dive and lose three games on the run - fucking players won't do as they're told.

I used to play soccer management games, but that's going back to the late 1980s. Appreciated them more back in the day, with the most fundamental and basic releases and gameplay. Almost took Stockport to the league and cup double with players like Shilton, Beardsley and Hoddle. It was great fun.

Fuck Bank Holidays and all that crap also. Get this out the way and then one more this year and that's that. Can't come soon enough.

Underage drinkers while we're at it. But maybe more angry at the (older) individuals themselves who purchase liquor for them or shopkeepers who risk their license by selling them alcoholic products.

Nothing worse than some drunken 16 year old Idiots making a scene or a nuisance for others. Ok fair enough, We all that age once, and had a drink or two, but that doesn't make it so. Pricks.

Not just the kids though is it. Even people of a 'responsible age' still take upon themselves to act like cunts and general baboons. Always worse during the summer months, and if you've got a bank holiday, then there's this certain propensity for questionable behavior.

If you can't handle drink or going to make a scene or ass of yourself - don't fucking do it. But that's not going to stop anyone is it.

Add to this and general irritation, people who let off those chinese latern things. Yeah they might be nice to look at for some, but are a certain fire hazard. They have to come down somewhere. Half think sometimes, hope it lands on their damn residence, if only to stop their little antics or teach a lesson.

Not just the kids though is it. Even people of a 'responsible age' still take upon themselves to act like cunts and general baboons. Always worse during the summer months, and if you've got a bank holiday, then there's this certain propensity for questionable behavior.

Anyone who gets drunk and acts like an idiot pisses me off. If you want to do it in a pub/night-club then that's the time and place but if you're running around town pissed then you're a complete nob-jockey.

Shania Twain been on yet

Can appreciate that kind of damn nuisance, but there's really little you can do except get out and go off somewhere else or go over and beat everyone around the head with a sledgehammer and set fire to everyone, put a stop to their little cuntish party or whatever excuse they have. It's only because it's bank holiday and the weather is slightly warmer that some individuals come crawling out of their ass or have nothing else to do.

I'd advise maybe getting out of the immediate vicinity for a while and coming back when things have quietened down. No sense in making a scene. But it's one main reason why I don't like summer months. Some horrible cunts making things difficult with loud awful distasteful music, stinking barbeques, charcoal odors and loud discussions when nobody seems able to take in a civilized manner. The time will soon pass.

Static pages got me irritated also, and losing work that could not be retrieved but I'm not all up for getting angry right now. Trying for a more relaxed and phlegmatic evening if possible.

Pleased you got some humor out of it but it's usually no laughing matter.

If I look outside, getting light at 3-30 am

Why even get dark at night ? Why don't we just have it light all night and be done with the fucking thing. Few weeks ago it was dark until around 7am and now this bullshit. It's always the same, every damn year. Four or five hours of darkness damn it.

Static posts again got me angry. 4-20am now and just about light outside. Fuck this nonsense. Not pleased

Tried three times to post this goddamn thing now, getting angry.

Calling it a night / morning/ whatever the damn hell it is

Fridge isn't working properly.....just cracked a beer that's been in there all day and it's warm :shaking fist:.

I'd divorce her Mike for not ensuring your tinnies were well catered for. It's not like they have fuck all else to do all day. At least drinking is doing something.

Getting light at 4am, no fuck that, getting light at 3am, it's fucking crazy, never could used to it. If I wanted it light 24/7 I'd move to the fucking Antartic or something. All you get now is four of five hours of goddamn darkness. Why not just have it light all fucking night and just be done with the damn shit. I can't abide summer months. Genuine tangible frustrations and anger here.

Getting light at 4am, no fuck that, getting light at 3am, it's fucking crazy, never could used to it. If I wanted it light 24/7 I'd move to the fucking Antartic or something. All you get now is four of five hours of goddamn darkness. Why not just have it light all fucking night and just be done with the damn shit. I can't abide summer months. Genuine tangible frustrations and anger here.

Admit it; you can't abide living.

You probably moan when it gets dark early in the winter months as well (I can't remember because your moaning has all blended into one).

Go live in Scandinavia where it's dark and miserable all year round then.

Edited by Simon